Chapter 19: what am I supposed to do? Pt 2

"Heyyy, what are you playing at, you idiot!!?" it turns out that ai'Tee is lying down underneath me, especially when his arms tightly binding me where to the point, I tried to squirm out is of not use. Is he a snake in his previous life or what!? Like to bind people!

"I want to bully a certain someone here, it's very fun. Heheh." Not to mention when his hands began to wander under my clothes and feel it, as I began to feel an unnerve chill behind my back. This idiot!

"Stop teasing already, who knows who will see you, the curtain is wide open..." hoping that this warning will make this pervert stop, but he didn't at all! He reached out and went to close the curtain immediately, (the bed was placed by the window), and then quickly returned to his original position, eehh!!!

"Now is okay." Have you asked think that its ok?!?

"Of course not! Take off your hands! I am serious!!"

"Aww, in the car was so long, walking was also tiring.... I am really exhausted... So sleepy." Haa really this boastful person, even pretending to sleep and make a snoring sound. And what kind of reason was that, the sheep farm was so small, we didn't even walk much. Plus, you already took a nap just a while ago in the car.

"I count to three, if you don't let go of me, I start being serious also here! One!"

"Calling to...."

"Two...Three! Oii! Stoppp! Hahahahah! No, don't want this! Hahahah! Don't be like this, you bastard!!!" As soon as I counted to three, I haven't had time to do anything yet, and his hand under my shirt that was part abandon for a moment then was tickling all over my waist. I start laughing and wriggling hard all over, trying to slip off his arms. But still no matter what he's too strong to break free, with such an attempt...ahahah...oh...tears are leaking out now. Who went and tell my weak point, that I'm afraid of this!?

"Tee, enough alreadyyy!! I can't breathe ahahah.....cannot breathe....Bastard, Teee!!! You want to get in trouble!? Ahahhaaahhaa....idiot!"

"Who knew that Fuse is very ticklish of this. Hahaha" Hey, if you know then stop it. Want to see me laugh till I die!

"Tee!! If you don't stop now.....ahahahhah.....I won't let you get to sleep on the bed tonight! I'm serious! Hehahahh--!!"

His finger that was excitedly tickling my waist suddenly stop short, if I knew such threat work, I should have done it in the beginning. "Eii, are you really serious?" he's back to innocent mode again, his tone of voice very serious but I took this as an opportunity! I use this chance to quickly slip off from his arms, and successfully turn my back to move to sit at the side of the bed at the edge of the window. Also, not forgetting to slap the back of that person's head. Mission complete!!

"Ceh, you liar, you tried to trick me..."

Tee's dark brown eyebrows knit upwards, his arrogant mouth frown up into a pout ready to argue back, but then change into a wide smile the next second. "Fine, I'll just tease you more tonight. Heheh." Ehhh....youuuu!!!! I can't find any swear words that can vent my anger!

As I was thinking what to curse out, his face suddenly change into a serious tone. Leading me to wonder what would be said from his mouth next?

"Fuse......come up here for a bit." And what are you planning to do now again?
"Why?" I look at him suspiciously unsure of what is going on.

"Come sit here for a while, quickly."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not bullying you already." He said and patted at side of the bed area next to him, I looked at his inconspicuous eyes but can see that he does not intend to bully me further so I should just listen to him...