Chapter 13 Underneath

"Fuse, don't you have class right now?"

Sure enough, it was Ai'Tee.

I stopped gasping for breath and see that he was holding a bag of S&P cake in his hand. "I am going to go!" Although the classes are almost over already...hehe

"Ohh, I saw you running so fast, thought you were skipping classes and being chased by the teacher." oh, he almost guessed it correctly, does he have mind reading powers or what??

"I have something else to do...for a while just now.... just let it go!" I didn't want to think about it. It was too scary! "Then you, what are you doing here?"

"Going back to class now, called by the teacher to give me cake." Tee lifted up the clear plastic bag in hand, showing me what look like a delicious looking red strawberry cream cake.

"Have so much in there, share some for me..."

"Sorry, cannot. This is a reward for those who got the highest marks in class, but I doubt I'll be able to eat so much...later might stomach pain. Haha" Shit!!Eh! so he's bragging now, annoying.

"Yes, yes, smarty pants, I know your really talented, can be able to eat all that yourself. Not afraid your belly will burst eating all that, Go enjoy it. Cher!" I frowned, huff back at him,

And I have no idea what so funny with my look, but he suddenly started laughing a lot. "So, you like strawberry cake, if like so then I can share some. Just let me keep for you later ok?"

"No need. Just kidding~ you can eat it for yourself"

"Haa, you...talk as if I can really..."

Yeah...then we both laughed together. How strange...As soon as I saw him smile, I feel so much better. Like the wind breeze just blew away the unsatisfactory feelings inside me... "Then I go back to class first, or not the teacher will think I'm stealing the cake away." Hoh, you can still joke around like this.

"Umm...see you" I waved at him and walked back towards the classroom.... I have to think of an excuse for skipping classes....maybe I'll say that I have a diarrhoea and went to the nurse room? ...or I can just say the truth (just half the truth) and went to look for a teacher to sign the record book. I'm sure the teacher will understand.... yeah...which excuse sounds nicer...

"Fuse, wait..." I heard someone calling me, and I instinctively turned back. Like deja-vu, Ai'Tee who is supposed to have pass by already returned and is suddenly in front of me, which surprised me a little. He took this little opportunity and kiss me on the cheeks!

"Ai'TEE, you bastard!!!" I opened my mouth and stared at him incredulously, and he showed a sly smile. Who knows what his next trick is! I'm still in shock woi!!

"Study hard, ok" he said from his deep voice near my ear. When he suddenly kissed on my other cheek again! The culprit hurried and walk away, leaving me standing there dumbfounded and red face...

"H... Hey...!!!" I'm still at loss of what to say.

Bastards!! Hard to tell when he's gonna tease me again! I hurriedly glance around for fear of being seen. Then I touched the place where my face was hot, and it felt like there was a fire burning on it. I could feel my face slowing forming into a smile, even though I know that this not the time to be smiling!

"Study hard, ok"

"Study hard, ok"

"Study hard, ok" ....

What he just said echoed slowly into my mind with even knowing what's going in my heart. Plus, I still can't stop smiling again. Hey! I'm in a critical situation here! Just what the hell am I doing!? Please, Fuse stop smiling!!!! I took a deep breath and ran up the stairs of Building No.9 and stop this crazy sound of heartbeat that's thumping really fast.