Chapter 1: I'll be okay even if it hurts.

"Heeeyyy! Fuse, What's wrong with you! Why are you making such a face so early in the morning, huh! For as usual, Ai'Lookmo ran across the school gate and hit my head. Of course, I kicked the back of his knees and retaliate, 'Pab'

     "Oh? Who's making such a face...and...you...you came early" Today, my friend who has a relaxed face would usually be late for school and would in the detention line with the teacher doing sit-ups and I do not want to be late for school (reaching the school at 10:a.m and sometimes after the perfects came out. ) but today strangely, it's just 7:00'oclock and I found him early at school.

   "Left home early to copy the homework na....I'm still remaining about half of those books already. How about you have you finished yours already yet?"

"Ohh...not done yet. Ahh" I answered fretfully as I moved forward slowly like a paralyzed snail...Damn it! I am still sluggish from last night's thoughts to the point that I didn't get enough sleep.

But it seems that I acted way too suspicious until Ai'Mo knits his eyebrows suspiciously to turn and stared at me clearly. "What the hell are doing? To come here to make such a listless face as if heartbroken." Oh, my friend ~ why do you understand?

"Yes" I responded truthfully before I let out a long sigh.

"Hey, is it really true? I was just kidding!"

"Really"

"Shit! ...you and Jean were only together for almost a year!

"It's true..."

"Then are you guys going to break up?' What's going on?" tell me naa naa..Damn! I'm really curious. I see...There's no one here to tell since it's an affair story!

"Well...still not breaking up but yesterday night, I went shopping to buy something for my mom around the district at Siam...I saw her going out with unknown man from the same school going to see a movies ahh!"

"Dude, are you sure you saw properly? Maybe it's just one of her other girlfriends*."

(*NOTE: Lookmo is referring to the tomboys/lesbians)

"I've been peeking at from BTS (Behind The Scenes). My dear friend, like hell it's a girl! His body physique was tall and muscly is good looking. What is it then if not a man?

"Hohh...I see...and how are you gonna make of this situation?" I prayed that we could walk to the classrooms faster as I do not want to answer his questions. Now I feel too exhausted to think of anything.

"Well, we still have not yet talk to each other about this matter. It's still a shock to me"

"I'll say that..."

I raised my eyebrows when I saw that Mo nod. "You'll say that you what...?"

"I said that you might be better off with a guy than a woman."

Pab! I hit him two times at the head although he still looks fine.

"You say that again and you find your foot stuck in your mouth next time for sure!" I warned him his punishment before walking away. But of course my troublemaker of a friend was chuckling away and trying to join me midway.

"Well you see...you have small, curved lips, also white beautiful white skin and you also act cute, and you also help your sister sell cosmetics products. What more could be offered...! Quickly look for a guy jay....! A bright future awaits you!" I really want to kick this guy in the shins but his already running away!