The call Ch 3

Spencer's POV

It's been a week since I went to that coffee shop. I haven't been able to call Jason yet as I was busy with the case.

I was in the bullpen staring at my phone wondering if I should call him. I put my phone down and finished the rest of my paperwork before walking towards hotch's office.

My hand him a file before walking out and going towards the elevator. I stopped once I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to see Derek.

"Hey pretty boy we're going out for some drinks you want to come?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Not today Morgan. I just want to go home read a book and go to sleep." I said

"Are you sure you look tense. You should go out with us, have some fun, maybe get laid." he said with the smirk still on his face.

"I don't want to go out okay. I just want to go home." I said kind of annoyed now.

Before he can say anything else that elevator door open and I went in. I made sure to close it before he could stop me.

I walked outside to my car opening my door and go inside. I was about to start the car when I took a glance on my phone.

I took a deep breath grabbing my phone and the card and dial the number on the top of the card. My finger hovered over the call button for a minute before I plugged up the courage to press it.

It rang three times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" I heard this deep voice say on the phone.

"Hey. This is Spencer from the coffee shop. I don't know if you remember me but you gave me your card." I said hoping he remembered me.

"Spencer! I was wondering when you'd call. I kind of started thinking you forgot about me." He said sounding happy.

"Sorry I was busy on the case." I said apologetically.

"It's okay, you were saving people. I understand." He said

"Since I'm off work now do you want to hang out with me?" I asked in a shy voice.

"I would love to. Give me 5 minutes and I'll pick you up, just send me your address." He said

"You don't have to. We could just meet at the coffee shop." I said

"Nonsense I want to treat you like a king today especially after a hard day of work." He said in a stern voice making sure that there was no room to argue.

I blush at his words as no one had said that to me before.

"Okay, do I dress fancy or casual?" I asked

"Dress fancy. I'm going to take you to the nicest restaurant in town where you can relax and have fun." He said in a excited tone.

"Okay can't wait." I said

We said our goodbyes before hanging up the phone. I make sure to send him my address before I start my car and had to my apartment to get ready for today. When I arrived to my apartment, I go to my room to pick out my outfit.

 When I arrived to my apartment, I go to my room to pick out my outfit