The morning after Ch 15

Spencer's POV

I woke up with Jason's arms still around me. I gently take his arm off me and stand up. Once I stood up I felt a pain in my lower back and limped to the bathroom, wincing. I got into the tub and took a warm and soothing shower before getting out and getting ready.

I changed my clothes and check to see Jason still sleeping. I quietly walk out the room and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Once I arrived at the kitchen, I took out all the things I needed and started cooking.

Once I was finished cooking, I put the plates on the table and head back to the bedroom to wake up Jason

Once I was finished cooking, I put the plates on the table and head back to the bedroom to wake up Jason. I saw that he was still sleeping so I went to the side of the bed and gently shaped his shoulder.

"Jason, it's time to wake up. I made breakfast for us." I said hoping to wake him up.

Once he wasn't budging I came up with another idea. I climb on top of him and kissed him. Suddenly his arm shot up and wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

"Jason, stop!" I said as I pulled back giggling. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him down slightly to get out of his grasp."Come on. I made breakfast, it'll get cold."

"Okay Cutie. Let's go." He said before picking me up and caring me to the kitchen. He sat me down at the table were our breakfast was at. He looks at the food in shock. "You made this?"

"Yes. I hope you like it." I said with a smile. We started eating our breakfast and I decided to talk to him. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Jason looked at me, almost in a panic. "Is something wrong Cutie?" Jason asked as he put his fork down.

"No. Nothing is wrong. I wanted to tell you that I've been thinking and I want to move in with you." I said with a smile.

"Really!" Jason said as his face lit up. I nod my head still smiling brightly at him. "This will be great Cutie!" Jason said as he walked towards me and picked me up in a hug. "I'll have Malcolm and his guy's pack and move your stuff here. I'm so happy Cutie!" He said with a big smile.

I couldn't help but laugh and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. We pull back and continue eating breakfast. Once we finished eating, I got a call from Rossi and I picked up the phone.

"Hey Rossi." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey Reid. Are you coming to the team dinner on Saturday?" Rossi asked.

"Yes and I'm planning on bringing Jason." I said with a smile. "I'm going to tell the team."

"That's great. I can't wait to meet him." Rossi said. I can tell he was smiling.

"I can't wait for you to meet him. Oh and guess what. I'm moving in with him." I said excitedly.

"Oh no. No, you can't." Rossi said sternly. I can tell he was shaking his head.

"What do you mean? Why?" I asked confused and scared.

"You can't move in with a guy me and hotch haven't met yet. It's just not right." Rossi said in a jokingly father voice.

I laughed at that. "Rossi you going to meet him. Don't worry he's nice." I said while chuckling. "I need to go but I'll be at the dinner."

"You're already rejecting me for him." Rossi said with a fake sigh.

I laugh a little and we said our goodbyes before I turn to Jason. "Rossi is happy to finally meet you."

"I can't wait to meet him too. He seems like a nice guy." Jason said. "I texted Malcolm and he going to go to your apartment and pack your things."

"Please make sure he's carful with my book's and photos." I said and Jason smiled softly at me before kissing me on my forehead.

"Madison wants to go shopping with you tomorrow and I couldn't really refuse her." Jason said with a smirk.

I was slightly horrified. I went shopping with Garcia at it was bad, well for me. "Fine I'll go shopping with her." I sighed in defeat.

"Great. I'll make sure to give you my card." Jason said with a smile as he walked out the kitchen to get ready.

I stayed in the kitchen thinking about what will happen tomorrow. 'Well I guess it'll be an eventful day.' I thought to myself.