The mansion Ch 7

Spencer's POV

We had just come back from a case ready to go to when Emily stopped me .

" Hey I've been meaning to ask, what's with the bracelet?" She asked pointing at my wrist.

"What do you mean? I thought it looked good." I said looking at the bracelet.

"It looks good on you. I just mean I've never seen you wear jewelry." She said

"I saw it through a window at a small shop and thought it was nice." I lied

"What looked nice?" Rossi said walking towards us with the team.

"Reid got himself a bracelet." Emily said

"Oh! Let's me see." Garcia said

I pull up my sleeve to show everyone the bracelet.I could see Rossi stare at it with a thinking face. Then he spoke up.

"Reid where did you get this bracelet?" He asked looking at me.

"At a small store near my apartment." I lied

He nodded still looking at me. I know he knows something but won't say anything in front of the team.

"I'm going to go home and get some rest. See you tomorrow guys." I said walking into the elevator.

I could feel Rossi's eyes on me as I left. I walked to my car and get in. I heard my phone ring. I pick it up and see Jason was calling me. I answered

"Hey cutie" I heard him yell

I pushed my phone away from my ear a little and then giggle at his answer.

"Hi. How are you?" I said

"I'm better now that I hear you're voice." He said

I blush thankfully he can't see me.

"I just got off work and I am on my way home." I said "What are you doing?"

"I'm off work and was wondering if you want to come over to my house." He said

"I don't mind. I needed to talk to you about something."I said

"Great! I'll pick you up soon." He said

We said our goodbyes before I start the car and drive home. When I arrived at my apartment.I didn't change because my clothes were clean and comfortable.

I lay on the couch for 15 minutes before I hear a knock on the door. When I opened the door I see Jason standing there with flowers.

"I figured the other flowers were going to die soon so I got you more." He said with a smile while handing me the flowers.

"Thank you." I said taking the flowers and put them in a vase.

I lock the as we walk out. He takes my hand and leads me to the car opening the door for me. Once we get in the car he drives to an unfamiliar neighborhood.

My eyes widen is he pulls into a driveway to a big mansion.