The apology and the talk Ch 6

Spencer's POV

I dreaded going back to work knowing I would have to face Morgan after what I said. I slowly walked into the bullpen and walked to my desk.

I could feel Morgan's eyes on me. I knew I would have to face him so I got up and walked towards him.

"I'm sorry for what I said on the phone. I didn't mean to insult you and I hope this doesn't change anything between us." I said in a scared tone.

He looked at me with sad eyes. He slowly got up from his chair pulling me in a hug. I was shocked to say the least, I was expecting yelling or him to ignore me.

"I know it wasn't your fault. I got carried away with the teasing." He said before letting go.

"I shouldn't have got angry. You know you're like a brother to me but you're teasing could be a little mean." I said looking at him.

"And I'm sorry for that. For making you feel pressured and hurt." He said in a sad tone.

We stand there for a few minutes not knowing what to do. I didn't want this to affect our friendship. I know that if I talk to him about he's teasing, he would stop for a few weeks then start again. I had to talk to him and tell him this now or I never will.

"I need to talk to you about the teasing and stuff." I said in a serious time.

"Okay let's go get some coffee and sit down." He said

We go to the coffee table and get ourselves a cup of coffee. Once we're finished we want the table in front of us and sit down.

"I know we have a sibling bond and we always mess around with each other. But you're teasing have gotten to the point where it hurts me." I said looking at him.

He looked at me shocked not knowing what to say. Then I continue talking.

"I know usually brothers pick on each other and tease each other but that's playful. Nowadays what you're doing doesn't feel playful to me. you're expecting me to be something I'm not." I said

"I don't like going clubbing, drinking is not something I particularly like and women, I don't want to sleep with someone I don't know or love." I said to him before looking down

"Spencer I didn't know you felt that way." He said in a sad time tone "I always thought the teasing was playful. The reason why I pressure you to go out is to find new friends and find someone to care for you because I know I might not always be here."

"Our job is tough and we lose agents all the time and I'm afraid I'm leaving you here. I want someone to love and care for you." He said with tears in his eyes. "I know I might seem pushy but you know I love you right?"

I nod my head before pulling him in another hug with tears in my eyes. "I love you too." I said in a shaky voice.

We pull away from the hug a few minutes. We wipe away our tears before going back to our desks.

'I'm glad I finally talked to him.' I thought to myself 'Maybe after this I'll be able to tell them about Jason.'

Sorry this is a short chapter but please vote and comment. I'll like to hear your thoughts about this story.