The 'I love you's Ch 11

Jason's POV

In the morning I woke up before Spencer. I silently get up to get ready careful not to wake him. After I grab my clothes I go to the bathroom and get in the shower.

As I was taking a shower I thought about last night. 'Did he mean it?' I thought to myself. 'I hope he did. After all I said it back.'

After I was finished I get out the shower and put on my clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and see Spencer still asleep. Smiling at him I go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Once I was in the kitchen I go to the refrigerator and get the ingredients out

Once I was in the kitchen I go to the refrigerator and get the ingredients out. I turn to the stove and start cooking. 'When he comes for breakfast we will talk about last night.' I thought to myself. 'Maybe, just maybe, everything will be okay.'

Spencer's POV

I woke up and turned to the side and saw that Jason was not there. I started to get worried. 'What if he left because of what I said last night.' I thought to myself almost in tears. I got up from the bed and got ready quickly. I go to the door and start walking down the hall before I hear a noise in the kitchen.

I peek my head in and see him putting two plates on the counter. He looks up and saw me at the door. He smiled before walking towards me and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning. I made breakfast." He said guiding me to a chair infront of the island where the plates were.

" He said guiding me to a chair infront of the island where the plates were

"It looks delicious." I said looking at the food. We started eating in a calm silence. 'Does he not remember last night or does he not want to talk about it?' I thought. After we finished breakfast Jason grabbed the plates and put them in the sink. He walked to me with a serious look on his face.

"I wanted to talk about last night." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I said in a sad tone. I look down feeling tears in my eyes.

I could feel his hand lift my chin. "Did you mean it? Do you love me? I need to know please tell me." He said with a pleading look.

"It's true. I-i love you." I said in a small voice looking him in eyes. Suddenly he has a bright smile on his face and tears in his eyes.