The dinner Ch 13

Spencer's POV

When the jet landed I was the first to get out. I made my way to the parking lot saying a quick 'goodbye' to everyone. Walking to my car I checked the time on my phone. It was 2:45 so I had 3 hours till Jason picks me up.

I took a shower and changed into a white button-up shirt with black pants. 'Hopefully everything goes well.' I thought to myself. 'Jason said that he's nice and that I have nothing to be afraid of but I can't help but worry.'

I sat in the living room and looked at the time. It's 5:30 I get more nervous by the minute. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it and was shocked to see Morgan at the door.

"Morgan what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"I went to apologize about JJ and Emily's behavior." He said pausing when he looked at me. "Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm actually going out." I said. "Listen I've been meaning to tell you and the team but with the way JJ and Emily been acting I don't know if I could."

"I understand. You can tell us when you're ready." He said."There's going to be a team dinner next week if you want you can tell the team then."

Before I could respond there was a knock on the door. I open the door to see Jason. I let him came in and he paused when he saw Morgan.

"Jason this is my coworker Morgan, Morgan this is Jason." I said introducing the two.

"Hey it's nice to meet you. Spencer speaks highly of you and the team." Jason said holding out a hand.

"It's nice to meet you too. It's good to hear Reid has friends outside of work." Morgan said shaking Jason's hand.

"I'm going to go and let you two go out." Morgan said walking towards the door. "Reid don't forget about the team dinner." He said looking at me before walking out and closing the door.

I turned to Jason before I was pulled into a kiss. I smiled and kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me to the couch and pulled on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist letting his hands go down. I pull back for air and gently grab his arm to stop him.

"We can't do this now. We have a dinner to go too." I said panting slightly. I blushed as I could feel him trail kisses down my neck. "Jason please~" I moaned.

"Okay but we'll finish this later." He said gently lifting me up off of his lap."My brother is already at the mansion but I wanted to talk to you privately. I want you to move in with me."

I was stunned. Us moving to together. I said I love you last week and I feel like this is a little too soon. But we have been dating for months now this could be perfect.

"I'll need some time to think it over. It's not a 'no' but it's a 'not now'. Is that okay?." I asked

"It's okay take your time. I know this is a little soon." He said

We walked out the front door and I made sure to lock it. We walked down stairs and to his car. He open the door from there and I sat in the passenger side as he walked around the car to the driver seat.

As we were driving towards the mansion I couldn't help but worry. I guess he saw that and he reached out and grabbed my hand. He drew circles on the back holding my hand gently.

"Everything's going to be okay cutie. My brother is a kind and accepting guy. He may question you a little bit but he won't be mean." He said

I calm down a little bit hearing his words. I saw a mansion come to view. He soon drove up the driveway and he got out the car to open the door for me.