The Christmas preparations Ch 26

Jason's POV

Preparing for a Christmas dinner with your family is hard, but preparing for your family to meet your new boyfriend is harder. The Christmas dinner is a week away and Spencer is freaking out a little. It's kind of hard to control his panic when you have workers around the house decorating for Christmas.

"My king, everything will be okay. My friends are going to love you and my mom is going to love you even more." I said trying to reassure Spencer as he was looking through the closet for the perfect outfit. "You already met my brother and he loves you so that's good."

"I met one person in your family and that almost made me throw up from panic. I'm going to be meeting the rest of your family next week and I still don't know what to wear." Spencer said as he separated the hangers to look at different suits.

"You look the best in the black suit with the red vest and tie." Madison said from behind me and Spencer grabbed the suit with a smile.

"Thank you Madison. Always the life saver." Spencer said as he put the suit to the side and the shoes that went with it.

"That's why I'm here." Madison said with a smile before she turned to me. "The decorations are finished downstairs and the guest rooms are ready. Just to be clear, you wanted 11 rooms set up?" She asked as she looked over her list.

"Wait, 11 rooms? I thought only five people were coming." Spencer asked confused and I looked at him with a nervous smile.

"Cutie, I figured you'd be more comfortable if it wasn't just my family at the dinner." I said, gently holding his hand. "And although the first meeting was a disaster I figured we should try to move past it."

"Jason, who are you inviting?" Spencer asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I figured your team could come for the Christmas dinner." I said quickly before taking a step back and closing my eyes, expecting him to explode.

"Jason." Spencer said in a strained voice, holding back some anger. "This is an important dinner to the both of us and you want to invite my team to it? It will turn into a disaster, especially with JJ and Emily there." He said a little frustrated before holding his hands up and walking out the closet.

"Cutie, think about it." I said as I followed him out the closet and room with Madison behind me. "You will be comfortable with people you know there and your team will meet me properly. It will be great."

"I thought the dinner that we went to 3 weeks ago was going to be great and look how that turned out." Spencer said sarcastically as he walked downstairs. "I don't think it's a good idea."

"Sir, what do you think of these decorations?" Madison asked as we walked down the stairs

"Sir, what do you think of these decorations?" Madison asked as we walked down the stairs. "It's how you suggested." She said looking over the list.

I looked at the decorations and nodded my head. "Beautiful. Everyone's going to love it." I said before turning back to Spencer. "My king, please think about it. It wasn't the whole team that didn't like me. If you want, you can just invite the people that did." I said with a small hopeful smile.