The shopping fiasco Ch 16

Spencer's POV

The next day Jason led me to the black SUV, where Malcolm and Madison were. He wanted Malcolm to come with me for 'extra protection' but I know that means for someone else to suffer and not him.

"Why is Malcolm coming? I thought he was packing and moving. My things." I asked confused.

"I decided Malcolm should come with you in case something happens. Plus he can help carry your bags." Jason said as we neared the car. "Don't worry, I'll make sure everything of yours is packed and cared for."

"What I'm hearing is that you forced Malcolm to come with us so you wouldn't have to." I said with a smirk as I turn to him.

"Well technically, it's not that but it's a nice bonus." He said chuckling as he opened the car door for me.

"You guys act like shopping with me is a bad thing." Madison said as she sat next to me in the back seat of the car.

"Bad thing is an understatement. Last time I went shopping with you I had to sit on a sofa and wait for you to try on at least 15 different outfits. As much as I love you, I cannot go through that torture again." Jason said to Madison, chuckling.

"Well that wasn't really my fault, I was punishing you after you made me do almost a hundred papers of your work. Besides, it was good to get someone's opinion on some outfits." Madison said smirking.

"Do you ever do your work?" I said smirking while lifting an eyebrow at Jason.

"Yes..... sometimes..... okay I do it to a percentage that I actually know how to do the work." Jason said as he pointed as me and Madison.

Me and Madison giggled at Jason's confession. Jason kisses me goodbye and closed the door with a smile. "So where we going?" I asked Madison.

"We are going to the biggest mall in Quantico." Madison said smiling as Malcolm started driving.

Malcolm started driving outside the mansion and to the main road. It took us 30 minutes to arrive at the biggest mall in Quantico. To say I was nervous would be an understatement, I've never been one to be in big places like this.

Malcolm parked the car near the entrance and opened the door for me and Madison. "Okay so we got the black card, our phones in case of emergency, the shopping victim, and our personal cart." Madison said as she pointed to the Black card, her phone, than me, then Malcolm. Malcolm looks slightly offended but went along with it, he was there to help with the bags.

"Why do I have to be the victim?" I asked offended. Granted I had to come here last minute but that doesn't mean I was the victim. Did it?

"Sweetheart, I know Jason told you at the last second and by the looks on your face, you do not want to be here." Madison said raising an eyebrow at me and couldn't help but agree with her on that one.

After that fun little discussion we walked into the big mall. We kept going from store to store, Madison looking at different dresses and shoes while I looked at the suits and vests. I came across two suits that I found very nice but couldn't choose between which one I wanted to buy. One was black while the other was navy blue.

"Malcolm which one should I choose?" I asked Malcolm who is right next to me. "I mean I like both of them but I just need one."

"Whichever you see fit for you and your job." Malcolm said as he examined the two suits. It didn't really help and we continue discussing over the two suits not knowing that two people were looking at us.

Derek's POV

I was at a mall with Garcia, walking around with her and checking out different shops when she noticed someone.