The game room Ch 19

Spencer's POV

I woke up the next morning with Jason cuddling me from behind. I slowly turned to him and gently wake him up.

"Jason it's time to get up." I said softly yes I put a hand on his cheek.

Jason shifted slightly and humped. "5 more minutes, Cutie. We don't have anything planned today." He said as he pulled me in closer.

"I know that but we still need to get up. We can't stay in bed for the whole day." I said tiredly as I rub my eyes. "Besides I feel like we should do something today."

"All right then cutie, what do you have in mind?" Jason asked as he opened his eyes and sat up. Also sat up and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know but I just want to keep in mind off of last night's dinner." I said with a sigh.

"I understand. I'll try to plan something today to help you. I know it's not easy to distract yourself especially with the mind like yours." Jason said before he kissed my forehead.

Just then the bedroom door barged open and me and Jason jumped a little before we saw who it was. It was Madison and Malcolm holding a pack of beer and some bags.

"We're here, we're queer and we have beer." Malcolm said with a smile as he held up the pack of beer.

"Well he brought the beer I brought movies and some snacks." Madison said that she held up the bags in her hand.

"Damn man! You should knock first!" Jason said as he lifted the blankets over both of us. Even though we weren't naked, we were shirtless.

"Oh please it's not like we haven't seen that before. Before you met Spencer you used to go all around here naked." Madison said nonchalantly as she put down the bags.

"You know it is remarkable how your attitude changes when you're not working." I said chuckling slightly as I got up from the bed.

"Well when I'm at work I have to have a different attitude in order to keep my job." Madison said with a smile as she hugged me.

"Yeah but what's your excuse now barging into my home?" Jason said with a small glare.

"Well if you didn't want anyone in your house, you shouldn't have gave her the key." Malcolm said from the doorway. "And we're here because we knew Spencer probably needed some cheering up so we decide to have a game night."

"That sounds fun should I set up the living room like last time?" I asked with a smile.

"Living room?" Madison asked confused before she turned to Jason. "You never showed him the game room?" She asked lifting an eyebrow.

Jason had a nervous smile as he shrugged his shoulders. "Well Cutie always spends his time in the library, so I never felt the need to show him the gaming room." Jason said chuckling nervously.

"Liar!" Madison said that she pointed at Jason. "You just didn't show him the gaming room because you wanted that room all to yourself while you still can."

"Shame on you boss, that is the ultimate betrayal." Malcolm said and a playful disappointed voice as he shook his head.

"So you had a gaming room and didn't tell me." I said Jason as I crossed my arms giving him a slight stern look.

"Oh Cutie, you don't look at me like that." Jason said as he walked to me and hug me from behind. "I didn't show you the game room because I thought you wouldn't even use it. You spend most of your time in the library, I didn't think it was a big deal." Jason said in an apologetic tone.

"Liar." I heard Madison whispered to Malcolm and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Well I think we should have a game night." I said with a smile as I got out of Jason's arms and walk towards Madison.