LAST UPDATE(cancelled)

Hey guys, if you're not following me here on wattpad but is reading or have read this story... this update is for you. I decided to cancel this story. (more details in my post on my profile) I contemplated for a long time if I should continue and update the story after it's done, update all the chapters to my liking and then continue the story, just continue the story and not mind the mistakes, or just cancel the story. It was hard to make a decision but this is what I came up with.

 It was nice writing this story and I wrote it with real emotions HAHA. I wrote this for fun! I already thought of an ending but I couldn't write it the way I wanted to express it. I was looking forward to writing more of the stuff I had in mind but writer's block!! AND of course, losing motivation to continue the story itself. 

Thank you guys for reading this story (even if it wasn't THAT great and it has so many mistakes I'd like to fix.) I appreciate all the comments and votes. I appreciate the support you guys gave me and my mental health too. It wasn't easy, but now I think I'm ready to start writing again and start something new and better! If you guys would like to tune in for new stories follow me here on Wattpad! (again, additional info on my post) Thank you all!!