The girl with moves

I was at the gym, training, losing weight do some cardio. I need to be fit. After yesterday's happening I need to clear my head a bit. That was terrifying.

I'm Kim Yongsun, 24 years old, taken, I'm a dancer at Panic Crew LA.

My boyfriends name is Archie

My boyfriends name is Archie. My parents live in Korea, I moved here in the US when I turned 18. I'm really good at dancing I mean really really good. My trainer recruit me right after I turned 20, before that I danced at the streets for some money and washed dishes. I can say that my life is happier than ever. I got a career, a healthy relationship, a big apartment. What else do I need?

Back to yesterday, I was at the bank when two masked man approached the area and made us lay on the floor. I think I was unconcious, I was really scared that I would die that day. But a nice Officer saved us and after tried to calm us. I belive her name was Moon. I dont really remember. Anyway I'm at the gym so make myself sweaty.

I ran an 1hour on the machine and made my way to the lockers to wash myself and change for lunch with Archie. He is a bartender so he works at night.

I got to the meeting point when I saw him waving. I walk to him and give a quick kiss on his lips to say hi.

-Hey beautiful are you waiting for someone?

-I supposed to meet a handsome muscular man but I cant see him so you would be okay. I said jokingly while he hit my arm playfully.

-How was the gym? He asked

-It was refreshing. Should we eat some burgers?

-Definetly!

-Lets go

We walk to the nearest restaurant where we can eat hamburgers. We sit down and order cheeseburgers and fries.

-Sooo do you work tonight? I asked

- Why are you asking?

- I thought we could use some private time. I said seductively.

- I'm sorry babe, I need to work to pay my owe for the bank.

Well yeah Archie's not good with money so he has a shit ton of debit. Luckily we have separated account.

- Okay i got it... then I invite my friends over and have some pillow fight and other nasty stuffs...

-Are you up to a quicky in the bathroom while we're waiting? He asked

He got excited because of the thought of the pillow fight... man and their fantasies... but luckily im always up to that kind of stuff... I started walking

-what are you waiting for lover boy? I asked winking at him.

He almost fell when he saw my underwear revealing.
We got in the bathroom, he started to unbutton his jeans... he's so slow I helped to get his bulge out of his underwear. It didnt needed much help to stand like soldier so I slipped out of my thong to clear the way in. He lick his mouth with darkened eyes and grab my waist to hop on the top of him. He inserted his massive little guy into my center, moved his hip twice or thrice and thats all people.... I really love him but thats so frustrating. I mean there is no size problem, but come on. I have needs too. We're together for 2 years now and I didn't have an orgasm once in that time.... Nevermind, be happy with what you got.

-I'm sorry babe, but I got too excited about the pillow fight He said while smiling

I cant help but laugh at this cute little turtle beside me. I cant be angry at him, he's trying.

-Its okay Arch, im getting used to it I said teasingly

-Now lets eat before it gets cold

We headed back to our seats, the burgers now are front of us so we started eating, having nice conversations between the bites.

After we separated our ways I call my friends to entertain me tonight because I dont like to be alone at home. They agreed to come over so I stop to buy some snacks and alcohol and headed home to wait for my precious friends.

Its 7pm now and the doorbell rings. Hani, Wheein and Irene make their way into my living room like they own this place. I rolled my eyes and go after them.

-Make yourself comfortable as always guys. I said laughing.

-Yaah Yongsunaah, you know us, its our home too. Irene said opening a bag of rice chips.

- How are you Yong? Where's Archie? Wheein asked

-Its okay, Arch's at work of course. I answered

-We barely see him, always working hard huh? Hani asked

-Something like that.  I said

-Soooo what should we do girls? I asked looking at them

-DRIIIIIINK they said in unison

I make my way to the kitchen to grab some glasses and bring some vodka with me

-Lets play a game  Irene suggested

- What game? Wheein asked

- Maybe some light Truth or Dare.  Irene said

-Leggooooo.  I said happily

They laughed at me, as always, one glass of alcohol and I cant control myself

-Okay I start, truth or dare? Hani asked from me

-Truth. I said

-How is your sex life? Hani asked

The girls are giggling

-Come ooooon, how dare you? I asked but started to answer the question

-Sooo uhm, yeaaah, its fascinating...

- Thats not so honest Wheein said laughing

- I mean its good...for him at least

They stared at me with mouth open.

-Girl thats a silent scream from your V Irene said

-Come on its not a big deal, he's a fast shooter but at least he's got a big...

-Stop right there Miss. Hani stopped me

-HE'S A FAST SHOOTER? Wheein screamed

- Okay come on, lets move on. I said barely embarassed

-We're sorry babe. They said and hugged me

-Its not that im dying, stop acting weird. I pleaded

-Not you but your cat is Wheein said with smirk on her face

-Okay next, Irene truth or dare? I asked

-Dare of course miss. She said

- Do a lap dance to Hani. I said teasingly

- Music please She said

I turned on some seductive music and watched them while laughing. At first it was funny but now I got a little tensed. I mean my cheeks got hot and red as an apple. I slightly got turned on. Whats wrong with me? Nevermind I must have drank too much.

The night goes on, laugh, dance, drink etc...

We got wasted so the girls stay here because I dont want them to go home this late. I got to my bed, staring at the ceiling thinking of my life. How my life would have changed when I was at he bank... I mean what if... I have to do something remarkable. I dont want to die like I never achieved my dream. Im gonna work hard and get there...just sleep right now, I need to rest, cause my head spinning and the morning is near...

What do you think about this chapter? Yong's have some younglifecrisis as you see😁😁
Leave a comment.

Luca