Reward

18+ ahead

I can't write these kind of stuff so please be kind and don't curse at me😂 thank you

Moonbyul's pov

It's 1am now after the exhausting day. I was so cold back there, Doc was who got the shot, but I froze too. I hope he's going to be alright. Carlos is a really well trained paramedic, he did a great job keeping alive Doc. Poor Wheein, we knew that the accident wasn't her fault but she kept repeating it. I'm sure Hyejin will take care of her.....anywaaaay we're home now. I had to make a detailed report about the situation so it's pretty late now.

We decided to come here to Yong's apartment because it's closer to the station. I was tired but I wanted to spend time with Yong, I had compunction because I promised her that I'll be her earlier. I know that what happened was out of my control but I feel pity for Yong. I bet she waited for me all day.

I have stuff here, so I decided to take a shower before we watch movie together. I told Yong to choose a movie while I'm showering so she browse now Netflix and making some popcorn.

The hot shower felt like heaven if you ask me. As I said I froze back there so my showering session got a bit longer than I expected. I enjoyed every little hot drop of water on my skin. I used Yong's bath gel which smells like lemon butter. If I didn't taste it earlier I must have to do it now. You know that feeling when something not edible smells delicious and you have to taste it? Don't act like you don't.

I got out of the shower smelling like a lemon pie. My feeling of well being got so much more better. I would say, I'm full of energy now. (Kidding I'm exhausted as fuck) I made my way to the living room, but I didn't find Yong at the spot where I left her.

"Yong?" I asked

I curiously walked back to the kitchen to find nothing but empty space. Where the hell is she? My last chance was the bedroom, maybe she's sleeping like an angel now. I wouldn't be surprised, worrying for me must be really exhausting. And when I opened the bedroom door, the most precious and beautiful sight of my life layed there with only a two piece Victoria's Secret lingerie hugged her well build body.

"Aren't you coming in?" She asked with a sexual tone.

The room smelled like rose petals and Yong's perfume. It was a bit dark, only a few candles made some light. Soft romantic music filled the aura of the space. I was surprised, and a bit tensed suddenly. I thought we talked about this "thing". I'm going to faint. Shit. Get yourself up you piece of crap and answer her question.

"Hey there. Didn't we watch a movie tonight?" I asked

You moron. Jesus Christ. I don't know her. Really Byul?!?!

"I have some other things in my mind." She said seductively.

"Uhhhh....I.... I would......." I hesitated

She got up from the bed and slowly walked in the direction of me. It was a slow motion film. At least in my head. Dull lightning, the sexiest woman on earth, and the biggest chicken what a man ever saw. Shit my legs trembling now.

After my slow mo film ended she held my hand in hers and started to pull me to the bed.

"Yong..... I can't.....I'm afraid I...." I couldn't form understandable sentences at the moment.

She stopped then turned around to look in my eyes.

"Byul....we talked about it the other day, that we slow down, and don't pressure ourselves. I know. But I want you to that all I want tonight is you. The whole you. I got your soul and love already, but I want your body too. I understand that this is terrifying and unpleasant for you know, but I promise that I will love you, and help you in this way. I'm right beside you, and we're going to explore things together. Do you trust me?" She asked with the purest expression I ever encountered in my entire existence.