Recovery

Moonbyul

I got out of the hospital at last. It feels like I've been there for a year. I make my way to my flat, I saw some bills and letters on the floor in front of my door. Hurray, just what I needed. I go inside my house, it was all black so I turned on the lights. I got surprised.

-Welcome home Hero. Hwasa shouted.

I stand there like an idiot. All of them were there. Hwasa, Seulgi, Wheein and last but not least Yongsun. I was happy for her, I like her vibes and I'm glad that she's okay.

-We got you a cake to celebrate your homecoming. Yong said smiling.

I was melted by her action, like I didnt really know her but she's so sweet and caring toward me. I blew the candles and made a little speech.

-Thank you everyone. I'm touched, really. You didnt have to do that but i appreciate it. Lets have some drinks, and get wasted. I said laughing.

They all laughed at my statement and grab some beers. We turned on some music and started dancing. I was a bit overwhelmed so I made my way to the balcony to smoke a cigarette. I'm quietly smoking my cigarette when Yongsun approached me.

-What are you doing here? Did you smoke? She asked surprised

-Yeah, when I'm stressed I'm smoking, just a few. I said to her.

She nodded.

-What is bothering you? Dont you feel good? We could go home if you want.

-No, not that. Its okay, you guys can sleep here too, its getting late.
-Its just I think your ex boyfriend is working for the Irish mob, and the robbery was their deal too. I mean I think the guy who escaped, is your late boyfriend... I said

Yongsun got silent, I saw that she's thinking deeply. Her whole life was out of control now.

-Are you okay? I asked

-Yes, just I thought that if I move from Korea, all of that gangster shit were left behind, god I was so wrong. I dont know what to do, they can find me if they want...I'm scared. She said worriedly.

-May I ask whats deal with you and the maffia?

-My father....is the head of the....uhhhh....Korean mob... she said embarassed. But I broke every contact with them, I didnt want to be involved in this kind of stuffs. She said

-Ohh. I gasped

-Please I'm not a bad person, its just my family. I wanted to have a new life when I cam here...

-Its okay, I believe you. I think you should talk with our detectives , see if they can protect you. I suggested

-Can you help me with that? She asked

-Of course! I said smiling.

-Hey you guys, dont you come back here? Its your favourite song Yong. Wheein said.

-We're coming. I said

I smiled at Yongsun to make her less worried.

-Everythings gonna be alright, okay? I said

-Okay.

We drank and danced till 3am, and knocked out.
I wake up 9am, everyone stayed here, Wheein and Hwasa were in the guest room, Seulgi hit the coach, and it looks like Yongsun slept with me. I'm looking at her now, she's looking so innocent, how his father could be a maffia boss? I should help her and protect her, its my first priority.

I cooked some breakfast for all of us and woke them up to have something to eat.

-Morning. Hwasa said yawning.