On the way to heaven

Yongsun's pov

I'm in the storrage room, hiding, waiting for help. I'm really scared, I dont know what to do now, Byul went out to check on them but I cant hear anything, not that Wheein and Seulgi arrive not that Byul is okay or not. I have Byul's walkie talkie with me.

-Whee, where are you, Byul went out to search for them. You gotta hurry up! Wheein? Hallooo? What the heck?! Fuck

I opened the door to look up for Byul. I cant see her or the bad guys. I took a step out and closed the door behind me. As I closed the door, I heard someone speaking at my bedroom. I got closer to hear who's talking and what. I froze.

-Archibald, long time no see. Coming for another arrest? Byul asked sarcastically.

-Hey there little girl. Are you Judy from Zootopia? I barely see you. Stop joking around and hand me Yongsun or else...

-Or else what douchebag?  You have to kill me to get her, you know Arch? Byul stated

-Easy peasy. Its going to be really funny. Archie said while snappung his fingers.

-Just for you to know, we are not alone, you are walking in a trap boy.

-Those two? Dont worry, I took care of them. He smirked

-I'm gonna kill you if you hurted them. Byul glared at him

-Then go for it.

Byul started running to Archies direction and charged him with a face punch and a left hook. Archie's a tough boy, barely moved his head. His turn, he catched Byul's left hand and twisted it behind her back. Byul's scream echoed the apartman as her arm cracked. I teared up as I heard Byul's deathly scream. I cant take it anymore, the sound of Archie's beating her, I cant...

-Archie stop! I said

-Well well, who honors us with her presence? My dream girl. Archie said jokingly.

-Let her go! Or I'm gonna kill you! I shouted

-Yong....please......get out of here.... Byul mumbled.

-Awww, how cute. You guys get together? Is that it? Im sorry Yongsun but Im gonna kill her right here and right now.

-NOOOOO I screamed and jumped on Archies back.

I slapped, punched, and scratched everywhere I reached him. He throw me down from his back and got back to Byul. He punched her face again, she was unconcious now.

-STOP PLEASE. I howled from the back of my throat.

-Wait for your turn. Archie said with red eyes and maniac face.

I cried non stop as I saw him beating Moonbyul. I cant do anything, he throws me out of the window if I try. GOD Byul's gun is on the floor outside of the room. I ran to get it but Archie's attention turned to me. He suspected what I was going to do but before he could catch me I grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger. Nothing.

Byul left it behind because the pistol is broke. I cant believe it. We really gonna die here.

Archie smirked then kick me back inside the bedroom.

-Please just take me and torture me and after kill me just please, do not hurt Moonbyul, please Im begging you. I pleaded

-I cant do that, she witnessed what I did and knows everything. I cant leave her here alive. Archie said

And that exact moment a shadow appeared on the wall.

-If I have to die tonight, you're coming with me to hell. Byul said then grabbed Archie's body and jumped out of the window with him.