Goodbye

Yongsun's pov

I'm at home waiting for Byul. She called me before to tell that she's coming home later than usual. I know she's a respected police officer, but I need her here at home. So much has happened to us, and I'm afraid that the past will repeat itself and I couldn't lose her. She wouldn't quit her job, and I can't ask her to do that, but I hope someday, we'll have a peaceful life without mobsters and gangsters and corrupt killer cops. Is it too much to ask?

I'm bored so I cooked dinner for myself and I putted the leftover in the fridge for Byul. I hope she's on the way here now. Another hour passed, I decided to turn on the TV to watch Netflix. But as I turned on the TV, BBC came to the screen.

It was a live broadcast about a fire somewhere. I was about to switch to netflix when my breathing stopped. It was the police station where Byul and Wheein work.

I panickly got my coat and ran to their workplace.

Cruz's pov:

I interrogated Hollis again and again. This motherfucker won't talk. Aish, what should I do?
He sat next to the window and suspiciously looked out multiple times the past half an hour.

"We're at the second floor, so if you want to jump, I'm not holding you back." I stated

He looked at me with a hint of arrogance in his eyes.

"I'm just amazed at the view Detective, that's all." He said

I shook my head and got back to the report, I almost wrote 7 pages and I'm going to write at least the same amount. I need to find something to jail his ass, but I'm stucked. I was in my thought when I heard a loud bang from downstairs.

I hurriedly got up on my feet when a grenade flew into the window of my office.

"STAY DOWN" I shouted to Marcell and grabbed him to get cover.

The place was a mess. The fire alarm rang and smoke was visible every inch of the room. I tried to got up on my feet but a cabinet fell on me, I'm stucked under of it. I didn't see Marcell, that fucker got away.

"HELP" I tried to get someone attention.

"Detective, are you okay?" I heard a familar voice.

My vision was hazy from the pain and smoke but I recognised Hollis coming to my position.

"I thought you left." I said

"I'm handcuffed, I can't escape." He said chuckling.

I was relieved that he couldn't escape but the police station is under attack so I need to get cover and protect whats left.

"I'll bring help." He stated

Then he hurried out from the office trying to find someone who can help me toss this cabinet.

Moonbyul's pov:

I layed on the floor motionless, my head hurt from the extreme impact of the explosion. I jumped out of the way behind the locker line but the detonation was huge and it capsized the lockers. Fortunately I'm not stucked but my ears are ringing.

Slowly I managed to stand up, but I couldn't see much because of the smoke. I tried to search for Wheein but it seemed impossible. The fire alarm is ringing, massive fire surrounded the area, all I can see was the green exit sign.

"WHEEIN" I shouted

I started to crawl on the floor, the sight was much better down here but not satisfying.

"WHEEIN!?!?" I shouted again.

When I almost gave up, I heard Wheein's shooting.

"BYUL, I'M HERE AT THE TOILET!"