Finally

Yongsun's pov

First of all wow. I can't believe I did that but well done Yongsun. I hope she feels the same way. As she beated that guy, my heart flustered. I felt happiness and anger at the same time. I can't believe she provoked a fight. But it feels good to know that she did that because of me. As she tried to explain the situation back there, I felt that I need to kiss her. When I saw her in that suit, I almost peed myself. Than she said "I believe she said that dont touch her ever again" with that serious tone. Sorry, I'm fangirling now. I hope you can understand why I'm like this.

As I kissed her, she hesitated but after she  gave herself to me. It was a long and sensual kiss, I can't say how much I craved for it. And as I see Byul craved for it too. I parted our lips first, then looked right in her eyes.

"I know you tried to protect me, but if I ever see you in danger again, I promise that what you'll get from me, will be way more hurtful." I said calmly

"If I'll get these kind of "punishments", then all I'm going to do is fight with someone." She said looking in my eyes.

"Yong I have to confess something.... You said that you dreamed about me back in the hospital...that was not a dream. I was there with you and I really said that thing. Before when Wheein called you, I believe you wanted to say that I said I love you in your dream. That's right but that was not in your dream. I love you Yong, since who knows how long.  One day I woke up like I'm in phisycal pain when you're not with me." She said with hearts visible in her eyes.

I kissed her again. I can't help but to kiss her. She's the most gorgeous woman I ever known.

"You don't know how long I waited for this moment." I said hugging her.

"I know exactly" she said while giving a kiss on my forehead.

"Shall we go home?" She asked suddenly.

"To your house or to my house?" I asked

"To your house. You don't have clothes at my place." She said

"Then I have to be naked" I said playfully.

"You'll be the death of me." She said

We started walking to Byul's apartment, not because I'll be naked, she'll give me some clothes, don't be this nasty. My phone ranged as we sat in the taxi.

"Did you hit Byul or did you kiss her?" Hyejin asked without saying hello.

"What? How did you know?" I asked confused.

"I'm just guessing. So did you already together or whaaat?" She asked again.

"We're not official but we kissed" I said excited.

"FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY" They yelled in unison on the phone.

"Shut uuuup, don't disturb us." I said then hung up.

"The kids?" Byul asked chuckling.

"Who else?" I said with an annoyed expression.

We got here to her apartment. I decided to take a bath, I need to wash myself after clubbing, too much dirty men. I listened music while relaxing in the water. Tiring day both phisically and mentally. But this is a good kind of exhaustion. I putted on Moonbyul's short and oversized t-shirt and got out of the bathroom, smelling rose water and Byul's rinse aid. Pleasant.

"Hey there" Byul said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"What is this delicious smell?" I asked.

"As I said, I wanted to make you your favourite dish so here it is" She said smiling.

"You didn't have to" I said

"Yes I do, sit down and eat." She said while taking out plates from the cabinet.

We ate quitely, the dish was more than satisfying, how did you learn this recipe here in the US.

"So I wanted to talk you about something." She started the conversation.

"Go on." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Soooo, uhhh, about the......uhhh." She hesitated.

"Byul, you can tell me anything, don't worry." I tried to ease her.

"I wanted to talk about the bedroom things...." She spitted out.

She caught me a little bit off guard.

"Uhhhh, what do you want to talk about?" I asked confused.

"I am a virgin....I told you I had a girlfriend before but for a short amount of time and we didn't get there...I'm a bit concerned and scared about that." She said embarrassed.

"Byul....you don't need to be ashamed of this. I wasn't with a woman either, so if the time comes, we're going to explore things together." I said with a reassuring smile on my face.

"Thank you Yong, you have no idea how relieved I am." She said

I stood up and walked to her direction. I gave her a kiss then sat down into her lap. I hugged her tight. I feel really safe for the first time in a long time.

"What did we waited for?" I asked

"What do you mean?

"I mean this. I knew I love you, but can't confess cause I was afraid, but I knew you like me too. It was a mess. But in the end I think everything is alright." I said still hugging her.

"I feel the same way Yong." She said giving me a kiss.

"Let's go to sleep now" she said and lifted me up and carried to the bedroom.

She changed her clothes to pajamas and now we're laying next to each other.

"You're going to need a bigger bed." I said chuckling.

"Yeah, that's not a couple bed." She said laughing.

"Good night Byul." I said giving her a long kiss.

"Sleep well sunshine, I love you." Byul said

"I love you more" I said then shut my eyes.

I'm sorry this is a short one. I'm a bit stucked but I hope you'll like this one too.

Luca