Discussion

Third's pov

It is a casual day.

Moonbyul woke up beside the love of her life. She was glad that she got a chance from life to fullfill her dreams, in career and in relationship both. Yong now can work it'll be her first day back on track. She was really nervous, her physical was 100% now but she feared that she's unable to keep up with the other dancers. On the other Byul was relaxed, the usual work waited for her with Wheein. She was glad that Wheein's her partner. In these weeks she proved herself to Byul that she's loyal and a really great friend who always got her back. The cooperation between them was out of this world.

Speaking of Wheein, she and Hyejin getting along really well these days. They moved together in an apartment so we can say that their relationship is on a different level now.

Seulgi got a big ass Junky Case, so she's working on it all alone. It's a big project but sure she's gonna wrap it up in no time.

And there's Cruz. Cruz who wanted to talk with Byul for a long time now but didn't got a chance. Cruz who knew something terrible happened in the past, and she didn't know how to tell her. She discovered a thing that affects all of their life but mostly Byul's.

Byul's pov

It's a wonderful day today. I woke up early and made breakfast for us, aaaand lunch too. I have so much energy, I'm going to explode. I packed our lunches then gave a kiss for my monkey and headed to work. I hope she'll have a great time, she was a bit nervous but I tried to cheer her up a bit. Didn't really work but I'm trying. I can't wait for the evening to tell each other about our days. Finally it's not just me who talks.

I gathered my stuffs and headed to the station. I quickly changed into my uniform then went to the dispatch. They informed us that yesterday was a robbery in our district and the suspects are two white male. They armed and dangeorus. Tsss, easy. We looked at each other with Wheein with a smirk on our faces. She thought the same as me. In the middle of the department head's speech Cruz ran into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt, Lieutenant John, but I need Officer Moon and Officer Jung for todays duty. It's really important." She said panting

Lieutenant John looked at her, and after a long silence he nodded then signed us to get off of the room.

We followed Cruz and she said that we need to change into civil clothes. So we dressed up in our casual daily outfits then headed to the Crime prevention department. After we got there Cruz locked the door behind us. We exchanged surprised looks with Wheein and Cruz started talking.

"Wheein, I need you to wait for us outside my office." She stated seriously.

"Anything you want to say Maritza, you can say it in front of Wheein." I said calmly.

She sighed. I'm starting to get tensed, I don't know what is the serious matter she wants to talk about.

"Okay..." She started.

"You two know that after I got lock up in that cell, I promised myself that I'll find something against CT. I worked my ass out in these weeks, and not a long ago I found something....something that change all of our world, but mostly Byuls..." She hesitated

I got more nervous. What is she talking about? I'm going to throw up.

"Byul...I found out that CT has connections with the Korean mob...with Yongsun's parents." She said in a low tone.

"WHAT?!??" We yelled in unison with Wheein.

I can't understand...with Yong's parents? How?

"That's our smallest problem...he had connections with the Irish mob too...with Donald. And these connections started long years ago." She continued.