Under attack

Third pov

Detective Cruz's background:

She's a young and talented detective who climbed up on the ranking real fast. She's been Detective for about 5years now and before she was just a patrolman for 2years. She solved a seroius drug cartel case back in her Officer years, then got the big promotion for her commitment. She was good, but not that clean. Her method was critised by many, the  internal control is up in her ass, try to catch her doing something illegal. She falsified evidence in order to get names from smaller fishes.

Enough about Cruz, lets get back to the present.

It's been 2 week since Byul woke up. Their condition was fine now, Wheein bruises got invisible, Byul started to walk properly again, and Yongsun's mental state was satisfying now.  They got in the same room, and now recovering together.

"Hello ladies, how are you doing this morning?" The doctor asked the three.

"Look doc, I can run now" Byul said running like an old lady with a hip sprain.

Wheein and Yong started laughing at Byul while the doctor was shaking her head.

"Miss Jung, Miss Kim, any problem?" He asked again.

"We're okay, thank you. When will we be release?" Yong asked

"It's your lucky day. Tomorrow is the day of your release. Congratulation, you recovered, but Miss Moon, please take care of yourself. You can go home but have to come back for physiotherapy." He said

"For how long?" Byul asked

"About 1 month"

Byul sighed and nodded. The doctor left them alone.

"Could you believe it? It felt like forever" Wheein stated.

"Luckily no one died or got disabled, so thats good huh?" Byul asked

"Said by the one who almost left us." Yong said while sitting next to Byul.

"I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time." Byul said

"Next time? You're going back to work, after what we've been through?" Yong asked confused.

"Of course, we have to catch that bastard, right Wheein?"

"Like you said Byulah" Wheein answered

"I like that attitude of yours." Seulgi said while stepping in our room in her uniform.

"Seulgi!!" Byul said while "running" to hug her.

They shared a hug then Seul sat down on a chair next to Wheein's bed.

"I came to tell that member's of the Irish mob robbed a storage loaded with guns and other firearms." Seulgi stated

"What are we going to do?" Wheein asked

"We need protection, we dont know what he'll do, or who is his target" Seulgi said

And in the exact same moment gunmans ran in front of the room's window in the corridor. One of the man looked through the window and started shooting us.

"GET DOWN" Wheein shouted.

He shooted until he ran out of ammunation. He tried to reload, but Seulgi shoot him.

"Everybody's okay?" Seulgi asked.

Wheein and Byul stood up, looking themselves if they got shot or bruised.

"I'm okay" Wheein said

"Me too, where's Yong?" Byul asked

She started searching the room, flipped the beds to find Yong on the floor unconciously.