What are we?

Third's pov

It's been 2 week since Yongsun woke up. At first she couldn't walk, she was paralyzed from the waist down, but luckily it was temporary. With the help of Byul she went for physyical therapy and getting better day by day.

Are you curious about the situation back in the time when Yong woke up and said those things. Yeah. About that. She passed out again after that so she forgot everything she said. Poor Byul, she thought she finally found herself someone to love. Better luck next time. She continued admiring her from a distance, and helping her in the next weeks.

In this two week Seulgi worked hard to catch the remaining associates of the Irish mob. There are just few of them now, but she doubt, that without the maffia boss, they can survive longer then half a year. She worked with Cruz, yeah she got back to work after they released her from jail. She got herself a side job, she wants to unmask the Internal Controls head, the man, CT Finney. She knows that he's dirty, and gonna find something to prove. Ohh and the most important thing. Seulgi got promoted after the hospital incident. She earned it, so she's a detective now. No doubt that Cruz is her partner, they really get along well. Their top priority is to close the Lodge case.

Wheein and Hyejin.
The most eventful things happened with them. Wheein remained an Officer but got a bigger promotion from Hyejin. She asked her to be her girlfriend. After everything happened, they went to Wheein's house because she didn't want to be alone, things heated up then here they are. Together and the most happiest all of our friends.

Everything is going fine now, no mobsters, no accidents. But how long will this last?

Moonbyul's pov

"You are doing great Yong" I said to Yong.

She's doing her usual exercises at home, and I'm here to help her if she falls or something. We can say that I'm her personal trainer. It fits into my time because I didn't go back to work yet. I'm officially going back on next week. I'm looking forward to it, my life was kinda eventless these last weeks.

"Ahhh, enough. I'm tired of this shit" Yong said annoyed.

"You need to get back in track. You almost 100% recovered just a little bit needed." I encouraged her.

"Just one more round okay?" I stood up to help her.

"But you have to promise me, after I finished, we're goint to the mall. I need a shopping therapy too." She said while looking at me with grin on her face.

"I even cook a delicious meal to you, but let's do it" I tried to cheer her up.

She did the last round and now showering in the bathroom. I'm cooking her favourite meal in the kitchen. I was born and raised here in the US but I know some Korean dish so I prepare Kimchi fried rice for her. I hope she'll like it. As I heated up the pan to fry the rice I heard a scream from the bathroom. I threw everything away and hurried to the bathroom to see a naked Yong laying on the floor. I immediately got red as a contestant on the hot chili eating race.

"Can you give me a hand here?" She asked me looking straight into my eyes.

"O....of course." I said not so sure.

I helped her up then gave her the towel. I shamelesly checked her out, I hope she didn't see it. I can't help, she looks beautiful. As I gave her the towel our hands touched but I dragged it away. I didn't want her to be embarassed or something, but she looked like she enjoys my confused state. I headed out from the bathroom.

"You are life saving Byulah" she yelled after me.

As I got to the kitchen I sadly noticed that the rice got burned.