The crackheads

Wheein's pov

We're driving around the blocks now. Our day was quiet, just a few shoplifting, but nothing more. We have 2 hours left now and finally will get back to our girlfriends.

"So, how's life Byulah?" I asked

"What do you mean? She asked

"I mean you're finally together with Yongsun. How is it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"It feels like forever. I'm so glad we made it. I mean we could have died back there. But I think it's destiny." She said thoughtfully.

"As you say, maybe that's destiny. I mean I knew Hyejin is Hani's little sister but I couldn't recognise her and her beauty back in the days. Anyway I'm really glad you got together. We can go to double dates." I said with a happy expression.

"You wish." She joked.

""All Units available. A homeless man reported two suspicious male in a basement. It's near the Central Park. Over""

"Ahh, we're  almost done with our shift." I complained

""It's Charlie 55, we're on the way there. Over"" Byul said and turned on the red and blue police lightnings.

We hurried to the destination and found Doc and Carlos over there waiting for us. The homeless man approached us.

"Officers thank god, they are over there in the basement" he said

We made our way down to search for the mysterious men. The door was a big black metal door. There was stairs on the way down. It was a little bit slippery but we managed to get down in one piece. We went ahead and Doc and Carlos were behind us. I heard noises.

"Come out!" I said firmly

"Easy officer, we did nothing wrong." The man tried to explain.

"Hands in the air where I can see them" Byul said but one of the man pulled out a gun and shooted us.

We could dodge the bullets, and took cover. They tried to escape and I tried to stop them. So I shoot once. But they kept moving.

"Wheein, Byul come here!!!" Carlos shouted

My bullet hitted Doc on the stomach.

Yongsun's pov

Hyejin came right after I made a call. I can say that we're not so close to each other but our partners are partners so you know. We get along really well. She got here around 2pm and brought chicken and fries and also a few can of beers. Daytime drinking yaaaaaay.

We ate lunch, then decided to watch a movie. She chose Pitch Perfect which is one of my all time favorite. So we watched all three of it. Bups.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked

"With Wheein? I really don't understand what took us so long. I mean we're like soulmates you know? And we knew each other because of Hani but didn't recognise. I'm really glad you and Byul got closer because I think you two are the reason why we got together." She said honestly

"Wow. I'm glad that we could help you with that." I said smiling

"Can I ask you another question Hyej?"

"Of course" she said

"What do you think about us? With Byul?" I asked a little bit scared of this question.

"To be honest, when we met, I thought you'll end up together. You looked at each other like no tomorrow. As I saw Byul around you, and how she acted around you, I'm really happy for you guys. She's an adorable dork who's ready to give you her life. I hope you feel the same way about her." She added