We're all in this together

Moonbyul's pov

We had to find out what he was trying to say. We can't reach him after our discussion in the prison. It really annoys me, if we had much time....

It's been a week now since we visited him. Everyday I keep thinking about what he said. He almost confessed, almost...ahhh I can't think straight. I talked with Yong about his parents. She couldn't believe it. I'm not angry at her, how could I be? It's her parents doing, not hers. But she kept apologizing and she felt guilty about it. She said that she's never going to talk with her parents ever again. I can understand her, if I had parents like this I would kill myself. I don't know how she end up being this different, I mean she has nothing alike with her mobster parents.

Work day again. This times, It's really hard for me to concentrate. I dragged myself in and changed into the civil uniform and headed to Cruz's office.

Wheein was there and they stopped talking when I stepped in.

"Are you guys talking about me or what?" I asked

"No....just the man wants to talk with you on the phone. He called an hour ago and he said that he only talks with you." Wheein explained

"Give me the phone" I said and took the phone from Cruz's hand.

I dialed the number than after 4rings he picked up.

"Is this Officer Moon?" He asked

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I want you to come in to the prison. I have something to tell you but we can't talk on the phone about it." He stated

"I'll be there in an hour" I said then hung up.

I grabbed my jacket and without a word a exited the room. They didn't ask me a question, they know what I'm doing.

I got in my car and putted on the blue and red light to help me get there a little faster. I drove about 3/4 hour and know I'm in front of the building. I checked in and handed down my gun to the guard. I'm walking on the hallway with a guard when the siren turned on. We immediately layed down on the ground.

"What happened?" The guard asked on his radio

"Somebody got stabbed in C block" Someone stated

Fuck. He's in C block.

"Let's go, maybe the one who got stabbed is the one I wanted to talk." I said

He nodded and we're running to the C block. We found the cell they were talking about...he's the one... he got stabbed 14 times on his body. I can't believe it. He wanted to spill the beans and now he's dead. That was not an accident, CT figured it out and he liquidated him. What should we do now?

I got back to the station and told Wheein and Cruz what happened. They thought the same as me, that someone killed him because I wanted to talk with him. We gotta find a way to bring down this asshole. He can't get away with my parents murder.

We were talking about our new plan when the Captain entered the room. We quickly stood up and saluted for him.

"What the fuck are you doing?! One man died in the prison when officer Moon went to talk with him. Detective are you care to explain?" He asked firmly

"Sir, we're investigating a car accident that happened 8years ago. The circumstances indicate that it was not a random accident. We tried to talk with him but someone clearly didn't want us." Cruz stated

The captain seemed to be angry after our explanation. Is he corrupt as well?

"If this is about Officer Moon's parents then you should quit it. That was an accident nothing more." He said