The Life of a Mobster

Archie

I wake up beside Yongsun. I really cannot stand it but thats the way. Oh I surprised you? Yeah so I work for the Irish mob. And Yongsun's family its on our way to get an international business, so I'm taking care of her. Back in the days I knew shes coming to the US so I bumped into her "accidently". I try to find out more about here family but she's silent. Its annoying, but once Mr. Kim knows her daughters life is in danger he will pass that business. I said that I'm a bartender but little does she know, that place is for money laundering.

I'm on my way to report to my boss about the situation.

-Archie, you can come in. He said

-Good morning sir!

-Any news from the family that make our lives miserable?

-Nothing sir...After the robbery I taught that she contact her family, but nothing....we have to make a big move. I said

-What is up on your mind Archibald?

-Maybe a kidnapping Sir? I think it will make the right message for Mr Kim.

-I like the way you think Archie! He said with an evil smile form on his face

-Thank you Mr Lodge!

-Plan it, and make it happen by the end of the day!

-Copy that Sir!

So I have to kidnap my girlfriend. Cool. Its easy, i didnt even attracted to here. But this is her family's business...nevermind.

I make my way home, its around noon. I step inside the house and greet Yongsun.

-Hi babe! Did you eat? I asked with a bag in my hand.

-Not yet. What's in the bag? She asked while giving a kiss on my face.

-Samyang pasta. I said

-Coool, i'll do it.

-No no no, I'll do it for you sunshine. I smiled

-Okay prince. She said

I made the pasta with some extra ingredient with in. I saw her eating every bit of kimchi and cheese, left nothing but an empty plate.

-It was delicious thank you. She said smiling

-I'll do the dishe....... And she knocked out.

It was a fast acting drug that made her unconcious. I putted a bag on her head and tied her legs and arms. I carry her in an old basement under the bar where I "work".
I took a picture of her and sended to my boss to forward it to Mr Kim. And not so soon my phone's ringing.

-Hallo

-If you hurt my daughter I would kill you!! Mr Kim said

-Aahh Mr Kim, its a plesure. I said playfully

-I mean it boy! If you hurt her Im gonna make your life miserable.

-All you have to do is not sign the contract with Luna's international. I said coldly

-Is that it? Thats all? I dont need that stupid maple rum empire. Just leave her alone!!!

-Its not that all. I would like 10million dollars in my account by 12am or else your daughter will suffer a terrible death.

I ended the call. And now I'm waiting.

Moonbyul

Today I'm alone. I dont have a partner for today. They give me street duty. I walk around and chat with the citizens. How heroic.

I gave out some citations, and now having late lunch.  I bumped into Charlie 55 so we ate together at the burger station. These guys have the best burgers in town, really.

Now its late in the afternoon, and my shift gonna end in about two hours. But what should I do? I gave out too many citations. I chit chatted all of the trespassers that came by...what should I do. I'm walking around in front of a bar where I hear strange noises. Its interesting because this bar had to be opened at 6pm but its 8pm now and closed. Hmm. The noises got louder. I think I can check it out, maybe just a couple making love in the basement so I could walk away like nothing happened. God I was mistaken. I look in the basement window, and I saw a red headed guy with a knife and someone's sitting on a chair with tied hands...Officer Moon's gotta save the day I thought.

I slowly make my way down to the basement. Its a strange place, I think I saw a money launderer machine...FUCK thats a hideout. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Im gonna be dead for sure if these guys find out Im here. But this poor people, I have to save them.
I think he's alone. No one around here. Its good. I have to be quick. I peek in the slightly open door and I saw them. He's beating a woman!! You fucker.

-Hands in the air shithead! I said pointing my gun at him.

-You wish! And with that, a knife flew into my direction. It hits me in my shoulder making me lose my balance. He grabs me by my other shoulder throwing me to the other side of the room. I fall on a chair breaking it into a million peace. He thought he made me immobile but when he turns away from me I jump on his back and put my shocker into his neck making his body collapse. I grabbed my gun again and say

-I said hands in the air. I shouted

He tries to stand up but I shot his right leg.

-Ouuuuuuuch, what the fuck?!? He yelled

-Put your hands behind your back! I said

He was in pain so I can disarm him, so I clenched his hands and put a cuff on him. I called for backup. Right after they arrive I run to the girl and I took off the bag from her head. She fainted because of the brutality of this monster. I untied her, grabbed her waist and putted her on my back. I ran out to a cop car, layed her in the backseats and immedietly drive to the hospital. I got hurt too, but I didnt feel it because of the adrenaline rush in my system. As I got there, I kick off the door and yelled for help.

-Someone please help, she's bleeding! I yelled from the bottom of my lungs.

Luckily a doctor came by and took her away from me, and that is when the world shut down. I didnt feel anything at last.

Plot twist

I didn't expect this either, but I think it's a really great chapter too.

Leave your opinion please!

Luca