Merry Glitchmas

"Thanks again, Stefan for coming over to help us decorate the house," Tasha says as we all stand in the living room.

"Any time. I love decorating for Christmas. It's my favorite holiday." Stefan says, putting an ornament on the tree.

"Me too. I just love how it brings everyone together." I say with a smile as I put an ornament on the tree.

"Do you smell that Chase? Love is in the air." Bree whispers.

"Seriously? Are you gonna let this go? Stefan and Cassie are just friends." Chase says.

"That's what you think. But do you see that? The way he smiles at her. The way she looks at him. It's totally obvious." Bree says.

"Whatever. I'm going over to the couch." Chase says, walking away.

"Just wait. You'll see." Bree says.

"See what?" I ask her.

"Uh...that new blouse I saw at the mall. It made me think of you. It's black. Your favorite color." Bree says.

"Uh-huh," I say, giving her a weird look before walking away.

"Ho, ho, ho! Santa's here." Mr. Davenport shouts as he walks into the house with a Christmas bag in his hand.

"I'm not sitting in your lap. Just hand out the gifts." Leo says.

"Presenting this holiday season's hottest action figures! Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie!" Mr. Davenport says as he holds up four action figures that look exactly like us.

"Wow!" Bree says.

"Cool!" Chase says.

"Awesome!" I say.

"Toys!" Adam says as we all grab our dolls.

"They're so cute," Tasha says.

"Yeah. Now that the world knows and loves you guys, a toy company was eager to put one of these in every kid's stocking...for a small licensing fee." Mr. Davenport says, pointing to himself.

"Ahem! Didn't they forget a certain someone?" Leo asks. "I'm just saying, this face would look dashing in molded plastic. It appeals to children of all ages."

"Leo, we agreed to keep your bionic arm a secret." Mr. Davenport says. "Besides, this is about Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie. And me!" Mr. Davenport holds up an action figure that looks like him. He makes fighting noises, making us give him weird looks. "What? It comes free with the set."

"Right, because no one would actually pay for you," I say.

"Look, Chase, yours is life-sized!" Adam says, holding up Chase's doll.

"Oh, and look! Adam's head is hollow, just like the real thing." Chase says.

"It's not hollow. It's filled with potential." Adam says, snatching his toy away from Chase.

"Wait, potential? More like air." Bree says.

"What? What does that even mean?" Adam says as the four of us all break into an argument.

"Guys, it's Christmas. This is a time to think about others, not yourselves." Tasha says. "Which is why famed TV reporter Tasha Davenport is hosting a charitable toy drive at school. Oh, it can be a little about me."

"Of course, it can, honey." Mr. Davenport says, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Now that that little self-involved side trip is over, check it out." Tasha looked offended as her jaw dropped while Mr. Davenport shoved her out of the way and showed Adam, Bree, Chase, and me his phone. "Your action figures are now second place on the holiday gift best seller list."