11

Apo's pov:

"Baby get up,''Mile said slightly shaking me.

I groaned and turned to my side checking my alarm clock.

"It's 7 am P'Mile where could we probably be going right now,''I replied sinking back into the sheets.

He yanked the sheets off of me and started undressing me.

"Rude!..wait are we going to do it right now?''i asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"No..I'm carrying you to the bathroom to take a shower,''

"Can you atleast explain to me where exactly we're going that you had to wake me up this early?''

He pulled his phone from his pocket and held it in front of me.

"It's the day,''he said and my eyes widened in horror.

"No..no Mile we are not doing this!''

"Relax baby I'll be there the whole time,''he said helping me to dry off.

"Mile I can't go through this I'm begging you,''

"It'll be over before you know it love,''he said ruffling my hair.

"I'm convinced you hate me,''

"Yes..I do hate you because I dated you.. travelled across the world for you and married you and now I'm even having kids with my husband whom I hate the most,''he replied rolling his eyes.

"Ok ok no need to be so sarcastic let's just go already,''

"Where are you guys headed off to?''asked Tong as they all shifted their attention to us.

"Hospital,''we both replied and rushed to the car before they asked more questions.

*At the hospital*

"Before going in we have to set some rules straight,''he said seriously staring at me.

"Why do I need rules?you think I'll mees up?''

"Well considering what happened last time I have to,''

"Last time I wasn't ready because you never told me anything,''

"But did you really have to kick the doctor?do you know he broke his arm?''

I halted and turned to face him in shock.

"Wait really?''

"Yes and he still has a cast on him,''

We turned around and saw the very same doctor passing by us while glaring.

We tried waving but he just ignored us cussing behind him as he left.

"Yikes,''

"So..can you not kick any more doctors..please?''

I didn't mean to kick the poor guy it's just that I didn't like the idea of having another man's fingers up my ass.

Yes it was a prostate exam that I had to do once every month ever since I got expectant.

"Do I really have to do this P'Mile?''I whined.

"Doctor's orders Po,''he replied accompanying me to the examination room.

"Why can't you just do it for me?''

"I'm not qualified for this and you know it,''

"P'Mile I wouldn't mind if you did it but another man?that's too far,''

"Well would you prefer if it was a woman?''

"I would prefer if it was you,''

"I can't,''