19

Apo's pov:

"What do you two mean by you're going out?''Mile asked trying to protest.

"Since you called Apo and I boring.. we'll leave and go have some fun..good luck with the kids you two..you're on duty,''Nathanee said as she handed over the baby supplies to my mother who in turn handed them over to Mile.

"You're on your own kid,''she said tapping Mile's shoulder.

"We didn't say you were boring!you're putting words in our mouth,''Mile said trying to fit everything neatly in a baby bag.

"I told you we'll see who gets to laugh later.. yesterday you two were so high and mighty,''

"Ohoo but mum just ditched me and I have to get to work!''

"Then it's down to you..take good care of Phoenix and Mipo ok?''

"You sure you'll be ok?''I asked him worriedly.

"You two think I can't make this challenge?watch me,''he said putting on a determined face.

"I was going to offer some help but since you're still prideful I'll just laugh at you later instead,''I said shaking my head.

"Come on how hard can it be to raise two toddlers?all I have to do is feed them get them toys and change their diapers,''he said seemingly confident with himself.

His mother and I both laughed at his overconfidence and left wishing him best of luck..that is if he was going to make it in one piece today.

***

Miles pov:

"Consider this your first 'take your children to work day' for you two,''I said pushing the stroller towards my office.

Many employees stared as I walked through the corridors and hallways.

It's been so long since I stepped in here..I've been working from home ever since Apo started experiencing those contractions.

I walked in my office only to be met by Art and Nora.

"Good morning sir I'm glad to s-...woah,''Art stopped mid-sentence and rushed to my side peeking inside the stroller.

"They are soo cute ohh and she has your eyes!when?how?where?when?''he asked all at once and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Where can I even start explaining this,''

I told them everything and Art was super attentive while Nora just kept rolling her eyes.

"Ms Nora I can see there's still no change at all but your eye rolling is really affecting the kids' environment so if you could please go do it elsewhere It would be so much appreciated,''I said sarcastically.

I never got to understand what her problem was anyway.

"So you're saying these kids are yours and Apo's?''she asked ignoring my statement.

"I know I know he's amazing and I'm so glad to have him..he's given me everything I could ever want..what else could I possibly need?''

"Sir you two really are me and my boyfriend's role models..do you think umm-''said Art.

"Just say it boy,''I encouraged when he trailed off.