16

Apo's pov:

8 months.

Days were passing by so fast and it's like my weight doubled.

I felt heavier and my back and feet hurt frequently but with all the pain and anxiety came joy.

I was looking forward to this moment..I imagined how my angels would look like in my arms and how it would bring that majestic smile on Mile's face.

Atleast that motivated me to be strong.

"Our grandchildren are going to be so strong and healthy,''my mother squealed as Nathanee nodded in agreement.

"That means you're also growing old,''I found myself blurting it out but immediately it came out of my mouth I knew I was in big trouble.

"Umm I meant you err-''

They were glaring at me for a while then they stopped.

"I won't take offense because of your situation but if you weren't in that state I would've scolded you for that,''

Thank goodness...I don't think I'd handle their lecturing at this state.

I took more walks and I visited the hospital often..we had a baby shower recently which my friends stole the whole show.

That's when Mile and I realised we were having twins.

I really do hope I'll survive having twins...Will I be able to handle it?

Double trouble..I hope atleast one of them will be subtle because I know both Mile and I were mischievous children and one will end up following that trait.

My back and belly hurt more frequently these days and I've experienced a contraction atleast twice this week.

Mile was really composed but I could feel his nervousness whenever a contraction hit me.

He was extra clingy and even worked from home.

He was always beside me and helped me with everything.

"Mile I'm just visiting the bathroom,''

"Can I go in with you?''

I couldn't refuse and we ended up going to the bathroom and taking showers together everyday.

"Are you going to keep following him like a lost sheep?''asked my mum as she shook her head at Mile.

"Yes I will,''he replied courageously.

"Do you have to even follow him to t-''

Not this again..I covered my ears and lay on my beanbag as they kept arguing.

I still don't understand why there was so much competition between the two of them...but so long as it was healthy I didn't mind.

Don't get me wrong..my mother and Mile really loved each other and always had stories to share daily while laughing but I couldn't bear with their arguements.

Whenever Mile worked from home he made sure I was beside him.

I just sat there awkwardly as they handled their business stuff.

Whenever he went out I was there beside him.. whenever he worked out at the gym I just sat there watching him.

He hasn't even stepped in the office for over a month now and I'm sure his secretary (Nora) wasn't so thrilled about it.

I wasn't complaining though..I liked this possessive side of him.

Our friends also visited on a daily basis and tried cheering me up which they did effortlessly.

I went to the spa and also visited the hospital more.

"Hey how are you today,''the doctor asked smiling brightly at me.

"I'm fine but the contractions have increased and the pain is intensifying,''

"That doesn't sound like fine Apo,''said Mile as he pouted beside me.

"Ohoo don't worry daddy Mile your husband is absolutely fine..and the contractions only mean that it's almost time,''

"Whatt?but it's only 8 months!''I replied.

"I know but it seems like it's coming earlier that usual..and 8 months isn't that bad it will turn out just fine.''

"How long do I have left?''

"A week or some days,''

"A week? Some days?!''

Did I hear that correctly?I wasn't prepared to give birth in a week!I was only psychologically prepared for a month.

"I know it's so sudden and it may be hard on you but don't stress...its not good for the babies...I promise you I'll do everything in my power to make it a successful delivery,''

With the doctors certainty and determined expression I was less nervous and I really looked forward to it.

"Thank you,''I replied managing to break a smile.

Mile gently squeezed my hand and kissed it gazing lovingly at me.

I can't believe we've been married for such a long time but simple gestures from him still make my heart race and my face flush.

"I'll be there for you..I love you so much,''

The number of times he had said that was uncontactable.

I can't imagine how I would've gone through this alone..but having him beside me..was everything.

"Awww you two have pity on me! Can't you see how lonely I am?''the doctor said and left.

"I love you too P'Mile''I finally replied and he pressed his lips on mine gently.

"We are so not ready for this,''he said and I nodded in agreement..

We both ended up laughing at the struggles we were about to go through..but the most important thing was that we were together.

Younger me who faced so much hate for having a feminine side would be so proud of me.

I'm glad of how far I've made it after facing so much hate from the world.

I'm glad I got to meet amazing people who loved me for who I was.

I'm glad I overcame my fears and followed my heart all through.

I'm glad I met this one particular man who changed my life.

Even the most prominent and the most famous people couldn't get this from me.

But him..he was the only exception..the only one allowed to touch me and take care of me like this..he's the only one who gets to see a part of me people always judged me for without judging me.

He truly is my soulmate..and the best thing is we're going to have kids...a family with him.

I get super excited just thinking of it.

He captivates me in a way no soul ever will.

It's almost time..I can't wait to see the look on his face when we finally hold our babies.

Together.

Authors note:

😭❤️❤️❤️I'm really getting emotional..don't forget to vote and comment..love youu and have a good day ❤️❤️