33

Mile.

"Um..what did I just walk into?''I asked dropping my bag on my desk.

"What happened to hello? How are you?''Apo replied posing in front of the mirror.

"Forget that..what are you actually doing though?''

"If you haven't noticed I'm not getting any younger and I have to get my dazzle back..so I'm practicing my modelling poses..I have a project tomorrow,''

"Ohh so that was what you were doing?..I thought there was a itchy spot on your back and you couldn't reach it,''

The coat he was holding flew and landed right on my face.

"Ohoo P'Mile I'm a model and you're my husband!you shouldn't be demoralising me,''

"First of all..ouch and second of all I'm not demoralising you baby..you're back in the bizz and you know how bad it is there,''

"Doesn't mean you should be thatt honest,''he replied and I caught the hint of worry in his voice.

"Come here,''I replied opening my arms for him.

"You think a hug will make me fill better?''

"Trust me it will..now stop being such a tough guy and hug me,''

He sighed but still hugged me anyway.

"Apo..you're outstanding..you're gorgeous.. you're always dazzling because you're so beautiful..and over the years nothing has changed..you just need your confidence back baby..stop worrying so much about what other people will think..Mipo and Phoenix are in my good hands..take a break from always thinking about them..just relax..breathe and let it come naturally like it always did,''

"You really think so?''he asked and I nodded in reply.

"I know so because if not then why would the Miss Thailand shoot her shot?''

He rolled his eyes at that.

"P'Mile I thought we were already over that why do you keep going back at it,''he whined.

"Well I have to be proud..and I have to brag because you chose me,''I said kissing him gently.
"Ok just check on everything and I'll be on the kitchen making my family dinner..if you need me,''I said breaking the kiss.

Apo.

I watched him leave as I spun the ring on my finger.

"I really did make the right choice huh?''I whispered to myself.

"What was that you said?''he asked standing at the doorway.

"Nothing I'm just saying I love you,''

He smiled and pretended to pull an arrow from his back and speared it at me.

"What..are you Cupid?''I asked smiling.

"Come on Nattawin don't spoil the fun catch it,''

"But there's nothing to catch!''I chuckled.

"Poo..''

"Fine..fine whatever,''I replied and caught the imaginary heart and held it close to my chest.

"Take care of my heart Apo..it's the only one I've got and I hand it over to you,''he said.

"Blergh..I need to get to a bathroom fast,''I replied holding my stomach and  fake-gagging at his cheesy remark.

"I love you too cattawin,''he replied and I nodded my head.

I had almost forgotten about that nickname.