The Red Rager

(Takes place sometime after the TFATWS interlude...)

Oh, and there's sex in here. Heaps of mentions and some straight up smut.

New Mexico...

Far from most human contact, on a mansion built in the woods, a party was in full swing among the members of a local drug cartel. Alcohol by the truckload was passed all around in commemoration of a good month's worth of activities that got them all a profit with little to no complications.

For some, the money was enough.

For others, the alcohol was enough.

But they all agreed that a saucy night with a woman or two or three was the greatest gift of all, courtesy of their leader.

"We're rich, boss!"

"What a night indeed. All the other idiots are none the wiser."

"C'mon! Let's go fuck these bitches!"

Said "bitches" were a bevy of different women wearing robes that, despite the intention, didn't do much to hide the fact that they were wearing little garments underneath. They didn't care whether they were dragged to a private area by a man or a woman. They were there to have a good time and were hellbent on making the most of it.

"OOH, YEAH!"

"RIGHT THERE, BABY! RIGHT THERE!"

"Got more of that whiskey?"

"Oh, that hit the spot right!"

Heavy drinking, extreme snorting, rough fucking, and just general jovial debauchery was EVERYWHERE in the mansion, for the most part.

While observing his handiwork, which included his subordinates snorting their own supply with the call girls who came, one Hector Cabal noticed one of the call girls making eyes at him while sipping on a glass of whiskey, more specifically a beautiful blonde whose thin, transparent white robe did nothing to hide her equally lacy blue underwear.

Chuckling to himself, Hector took the bait.

"Your name, señorita?"

"Vette, sir," the woman, Vette, replied with a sly smile.