...Is One Bad Day

Later...

Without uttering a word, Jake dug a hole in his empty backyard, burying what remained of Sparky in it. Using some leftover wooden planks, he made a makeshift cross with "SPARKY" written on the horizontal plank.

 Using some leftover wooden planks, he made a makeshift cross with "SPARKY" written on the horizontal plank

(Sort of like this, but "Sparky" instead of "Sadie" and not in front of a haunted house)

Still in tears, Jake dropped the shovel and went back inside, where he looked at the door leading to the basement. That's when he froze.

Meanwhile...

For the first time that night, Johnny Towers returned to the Carbone mansion with a smirk of triumph. As he pulled into the driveway, he was greeted by a surprised Rosalie.

"Johnny, where have you been?" She asked. "And what's with the smile?"

"I love you so much, Rosie!" He said as he pulled her into a hug and lifted her up in the air for a bit.

"Woah! What happened? You were pouting and all one minute, then you're happier than a boy with a bag of candy the next." She said.

"I know I know, it's a lot to explain, but it's just...I feel great. You and I will soon be essentially the king and queen of Tampa, at least as soon as your father decides to step down, but that man's too stubborn to go like that."

Rosalie managed a smile upon hearing that. "That...I can see..."

"You know what, Rosalie, I have one hell of an adrenaline rush pumping through my veins. How about a proper way to expend the energy?"

"...Ah, what the hell."

Upon saying that, Rosalie let herself be put in a bridal carry by Johnny as they entered the mansion together.

As this happened, while in his office, Julius Carbone sighed as he took a sip of red wine.

Johnny and Rosalie chuckled and laughed in unison as they kissed and tugged at one another's clothes when they got into the latter's room, unaware of what Johnny's actions have created.

Meanwhile...

Sledgehammer in hand, standing in the middle of the empty basement, Jake stared at the concrete ground of the basement for a long while. He raised the weapon in his hand and brought it down on the floor.

 He raised the weapon in his hand and brought it down on the floor