chapter 5

Nabiha pov

After Khadija dragged me out of the house we took a cab and came to this restaurant .

We went in and went to one of the longest table to wait for our friends.

"What will you eat" Khadija ask.

Umm... "Let's just wait for the others then we will order ' I said.

" Ok we... Before Khadija could finish the sentence two of our friends came in.

It was Ammar and Zainab. We were actually a group of 16 friends 4 boys 12 girls but 2 of our friends are studying abroad 3 are married so now we are ten.

I know you are wondering were is one . actually I don't want to talk about her she is crazy she ran away from home with her boyfriend just because her parents doesn't like him.

I will never do something like that run away no that's not me .

' hi guys Ammar said.

They took they sit. I think him and Zainab  are in a relationship because they are always together . I will find out the truth right now I told my self.

' so what are we eating Zainab ask.

She is very nice and jovial just like Ammar almost all of  our friends are like that too except 2 they are bitches .

" We were waiting for the rest so that we can order Khadija reply.

Okay Ammar and Zainab said in unison.

" So Zainab what's between you and Ammar I asked . I swear I saw Ammar blush but it was funny a guy blushing.

"  We are together Zainab reply.

That's what I like about her she is straightforward but sometimes I don't like that.

' ahhh Khadija screamed as if she has just won a lottery. Turning all attention to us . When she saw that she covered her lips with her palms and muttered sorry.

I looked at the couple but before I could speak hasna and Yusuf came in holding hands. Are they together to I thought.

They came to the table and took they sit .

' hi guys they said in unison.

You are together too I asked.

Hasna looked at him and she started blushing .

Actually we are here to also invite you guys to our wedding Yusuf said making hasna to blush more.

This time I started screaming.

I turn and see all the people in n the restaurant looking at me like I am crazy but I just couldn't stop my self from screaming.

So you have two couples to n the group , they is Ammar and Zainab and you too Yusuf and hasna I said.

Whoo Ammar and Zainab are together Yusuf asked.

Yeah we just found out Khadija replied.

Just then amir came in .

He came and sat in the table and said what's up guys.

Amir we have two couples in the group Ammar and Zainab are together and Yusuf and hasna too they are just telling us now and Yusuf and hasna are even getting married and..... I was about to continue before he stopped me.

Whoo breath biha  amir said.

I realize a breath I didn't know I was holding .

And not two is three amir added