chapter 24

Nabiha pov

The truth is I am squealing with happiness.

I just went to amir Muhammad samli house ops I mean mansion.

Is like a dream come true, this mansion is not just a ordinary house is paradise.

I thought I was in paradise when I entered when they say we were leaving I felt tears in my eyes is like they ruined a moment of happiness.

But they said we were going to there family house so it means another mansion and another paradise.

We are currently inside the cr of ya Mubarak that what he calls him it means he is his cousin and elder brother.

He is very handsome but can't compare to Fahad.

When he asked me where I was going I told him the truth I don't know.

I know if I go back home they will surely laugh at me and will still force me to marry that old man alhaji bakasiso.

Ya Mubarak seems very nice unlike his cousin.

I think Fahad is the only arrogant person in they family cause the samli's are known for they kindness.

There have lots of orphanages and foundation for helping the poor.

Fahad suddenly seems to be nice to me he replies some of my talks and even care to let me stay with him and his family.

But won't they ask him why I am staying with them and who am I to him.

He can't tell them I am his half friend.

What does he plans to tell them, should I ask him.

I don't think that is a good idea just because he is suddenly talking to him that doesn't mean I should bother him he might get angry cause he has mood swings.

And his brother is still with us.

" So biha why did you go to New York ' ya Mubarak ask.

Why does everyone keeps asking that, I will keep replying them with one answer anyway.

" I went there for a tour ' I said.

" That means you like exploring ' ya Mubarak said.

"Yes I do' I replied.

" How many countries have you been too' ya Mubarak asks.

"Actually that was my first trip' I said truly.

I wasn't even there for a tour but how I will explain to them that my family wanted to force me to marry an old man alhaji bakasiso and my friend Aaban book a flight for me to help me escape from marrying that old man what will they think, they might think I am disobedient And disrespectful but if they were in my shoes I am sure they will have done the same thing I did, I can't allow my future to ruined.

If I marry that man I am sure I will not be able to complete my studies all I will do is be a full time housewife, wash dishes, cook for the entire family that alone is enough to kill me.

He has more than fifteen children although some are married there are always in the house with a their children and he has more than twenty grandchildren if I am to cook for all of them for sure I am gonna break my back.

I can't survive that I will die in two days of the marriage.

So I had no choice but to save my self  if not even if I die non of my family members them will care infact I am sure they will celebrate it.

One thing is for sure my dad is getting me married to alhaji bakasiso only for money the man is loaded.

But he is an illiterate he is a local business man so his money is mainly from rearing of animals and farming.

He is stingy too if you see him you will think he is poor very poor but is the opposite of that.

I can't marry someone like that he has three wives that means I will be the last one.

Gaskiya bazan iya bah wallah mutuwa zanyi.

"What are you studying' ya Mubarak ask.

" Petroleum chemistry ' I replied.

It wasn't really my dream to study that but I had no choice it was either I took the course or my dad said I will not go to university.

The course is hard but is better than nothing I can't be an illiterate my dream is to be like Amir Muhammad samli and he isn't an illiterate.

"Ohh that's a really great course' ya Mubarak said.

"You think so' I question.

" Of course is great that's what Yasmeen studied right fahad ' he asks.

" I don't know ' Fahad replied angrily.

" How will you when you two never get along' ya Mubarak said shaking his head in disappointment.

" She is a spoiled brat ' fahad replied.

" What are you ' ya Mubarak questions.

Fahad looks at him with Anger clearly in his eyes.

" What are you implying ' he questions angrily.

Of course ya Mubarak is right fahad doesn't have the right to cal others spoiled brat when he is one himself.

He is angry know because ya Mubarak said the truth.

I know Yasmeen is they cousin sister she is popular anyway.

Her father is the head of sells department in samli enterprises.

Although the other family members keep low profiles she doesn't I think she likes showing off.

She is pretty I can't deny that is like all the samli's family are beautiful but Amir Muhammad samli is the most handsome and his son is just like him but fahad is more handsome than he is. I heard she is married to a rich business man well that's how rich people are they always marry Rich people like them.

"We are here" ya Mubarak said trying to change the topic.

The gate was open and he drove into the house is isn't as big as Fahad home but is beautiful.

We stepped out of the car and went to the front door.

Is now that I realized how nervous I am.

What are we gonna tell them if they ask who am I.

Calm down biha breath in breath out.

The door was open by a woman I assume to be the maid and she greeted us politely.

Ya Mubarak answered but fahad ignored her I answered too and we step into the living room.

"They are upstairs ' the woman said.

"Okay let's go ' ya Mubarak said while he starts walking.

Okay biha here goes nothing.

**********************

Hi guys

She is meeting the samli's 😱😱😱

I hope it won't be bad

Comment
Vote
Share

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜