chapter 27

Nabiha pov

I just woke up from a deep slumber I checked the time and is time for magrib prayer I went to the to bathroom after I perform ablution I came out and pray.

I went back and lay on the bed I open the phone he gave me and it was fully charged.

I saw a message and I open it .

It reads " I have saved my number in the phone if you need anything just call me".

After I was done with reading the message I entered TikTok and open and account so that I can start watching videos.

After I was done I watched some videos and downloaded some games to keep me busy but I am already bored.

So I entered WhatsApp I started talking to Fahad since his number is the only number I have.

Biha: so what's up.

He was online that means he saw the message but he just ignored me.

Biha: I am hungry fahad.

But still nothing.

Biha: come on.

Still nothing.

I was about to type again when I saw he was typing.

I started jumping because of happiness.

Fahad: go out of your room and ask the maid for food.

Biha: okay what if I meet your parents on the way.

Fahad: just ignore them.

What he thinks everyone is like him how can I just ignore his parents I am not like him.

Biha: I can't just ignore them.

I waited for some minutes but no reply.  

So I decided to go out cause I don't want to die with hunger.

I open the door of the room and step out.

And immediately I close the door I saw a woman standing in front of me.

"You should come to the dinning room for dinner' she said before walking away.

She didn't even tell me where the dinning room is.

How can I find it in such a big house like this.

I start walking looking around when I reached the living room I heard a voice.

"Are you lost my dear".

I turn around and my jaw dropped it was amir Muhammad samli fahad dad.

I couldn't speak I just kept staring at him.

" You know if you keep looking at me like that my wife might get jealous ' he said.

"Sorry ' I said.

" I was just kidding' he said smiling.

"Are you looking for fahad' he asks.

"No actually I am looking for the dinning room' I replied.

"Okay I was about to go there follow me ' he said.

He started walking so I followed behind him.

I can't believe I just spoke to amir Muhammad samli the CEO of samli enterprises I am surely the most luckiest girl on earth.

I followed him till we reached the dinning room and omg it is huge I think more than thirty sits.

But it was empty.