chapter 13

Nabiha pov

"Hey ...

"Hey ....

I hear somebody screaming but I couldn't open my eyes.

I remembered being in a taxi with Mr arrogant and then he was telling the driver to stop the car because we were going in a wrong direction and then the driver put on a face mask and then he on the AC then

BOM......

We were kidnapped I didn't know when my eyes open.

I turn and saw Fahad beside me tied up like he was some kind of prisoner that was planning to escape.

He looks beautiful his long hair was all over his face.

" What are you looking at" he snapped getting me out of my thoughts.

"Were are we' I ask him trying to ignore his question.

" Answer me first " he said as if reading my mind.

I don't know what to say so I decided to tell the truth.

" You are just to handsome I can't stop looking at you" I said blinking my eyes.

" Stop looking at me you might cast an evil eye on me and make me look ugly like you' he shouted.

" Hey I am not ugly Aaban said I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen' I defended.

" I am sure he is your relative he just told you that to make you happy' he Snapped.

For the first time we are having a conversation with him even though is not nice but still I will do everything to make it last.

" Well he is not my relative he is the love of my life' I said sighing like I am in a Dreamland.

He then suddenly looked angry.

" Will you stop thinking about that love of your life cause we have been kidnapped' he shouted angrily making me flinch.

Then realization hit me we have been kidnapped.

" What we have been kidnapped' I shouted.

' stop shouting in my ears' he snapped.

" Somebody help, let me out of here please I promise to never come back to new York again it was a mistake I will never come back infact I will never leave Nigeria again, please just let me out' I shouted.

" Keep quiet, do you think they will let us out huh' he snapped before adding " did you even take a breath saying that.

I then realize a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Please let me out, you can keep Fahad here, please let me go please eeees' I shouted again.

" I said keep quiet he snapped at me.

" You know Fahad just because you don't love your life anymore I love mine I am just 19 I have A lot of dreams, I am not  going to die now" for the first time I snapped back at him.

He looks surprised before saying.

" The hell I care, do you think I want to die  now too I am just 23 and If yo think' he then kept quiet before saying ' why am I even talking to a dumb girl like you' he said shaking his head.

I don't want to talk to him anymore even though we are the only ones here I rather talk to a wall.

Then suddenly the door open.

The both of us turn our head to the door.

A large man came in infact a giant came in.

Know I am scared even if I will die I rather die in the hands of a handsome and average guy not a giant.

' will you both keep quiet ' the giant man  shouted.

" Why not sir but please let me go I am my father's only child he is blind and need somebody to support him if you kill me know who will help him' I said.

" Ohh I am not going to kill you who will kill a beauty like you' he said eying me like he has just found his prey.

" I am not beautiful I am very very ugly I look like a pig ' I defended.

" Who said that" he said still eying me.

Before I could speak somebody beat me to it

" Will you stop this chit chat of yours and let me out of this dirty place' Fahad commanded.

The giant man started laughing

"  Do you think you will be let out of here Fahad' your family has to pay he said.

Is this man crazy this guy is a poor man trying to act like he is rich we are here because of him they thinks he is rich.

I didn't know when I Burst out laughing.

There are really stupid there think they can get some cash out of this guy's family .

Who knows maybe his family is even living in a village.

Maybe his friend paid for him just like how Aaban paid for me .

Maybe he is here to work as a labourer.

And here are this fools thinking he is rich.

I know I am not rich too but my family is far richer than him that's one thing I am sure of.

I know my father wouldn't pay a ransom to get me out of here but may be Aaban will he is from a rich family after all.

I don't want to relay in him but I have no choice I still want to live I am very young and have lots of dreams.

I want to finish uni, get married to handsome man like Fahad, have two lovely kids, a boy and a girl.

I still want to live.

I was still laughing before somebody decided to ruin it.

" Why are you laughing" he shouted.

I already know who it was of course is Fahad I will recognize his voice out of millions of people cause he talks like he is commanding people.

I then stop laughing and look at the giant man, he was looking at me like I am some crazy woman that ran out of a psychiatrist.

I then look at Fahad who was looking at me like he was about to kill me.

" Why were you laughing"  the giant man ask.

*******************

Hi guys

Hope you enjoy it

It will continue in the next chapter so continue reading.

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜