chapter 1

Fahad pov

well my life is the best, getting allowance everyday, all I ever do was enjoy My life , going to countries around the world having the maids do whatever I want, I always get what I want especially cause I was the only son of the great and wealthy business man Amir Muhammad samli.

I do have cousins cause samli enterprises was a family business but my dad has most of the shares even though he was the youngest. Cause he was very hardworking my grandparents decided to give him most of the shares.

My father has three brothers , the first born was uncle Alameen who has two sons ya Sadiq and ya Mubarak while the second born uncle Aminu has a daughter named ya Yasmeen the third born Uncle abbakar has three kids ya Salim , jadwa who was a year older than me and Ammar who was a month older than me so we are like friends but I was more close to ya Mubarak ,. maybe cause he was very nice and funny and is nice being around him, even ya Sadiq was like him I guess all uncle Alameen children are like that. Well the brats of the family were ya Yasmeen and ya Salim....I HATE THEM

They were arrogant and very selfish.

Yeah I know I am like them maybe that's why I hated them you people with the same behavior never get along.

Well my grandparents named all they children with a name starting with letter A.

And even I sometimes wonder why.

But I never really care to ask .

You know the truth is I only care about what concerns me.

My mom always says I am arrogant, selfish, careless, blah blah blah...

But I do care. I mean about what concerns me.

Well I was in my room a very large room. I was on the couch just typing on my laptop.

 I was on the couch just typing on my laptop

When my phone started ringing. I take the phone and saw the caller id it was my mom.

I picked the call .

Hello mom

Fahad hurry up and come to your grandparents house.

Before I could even speak she ended the call.

What is it again I thought.

But I remember that when we are called to our grandparents one of us is gonna be given a wife.

I don't think that another person should choose for you the person who are going to spend your entire life with, it's unfair.

I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom and showered.

After I showered I went to my closet and just put on the first clothes I set my eyes on. After all my mom said I should hurry up right so I don't have time to choose clothes.

I went out of the house and enter my car I started Driving to my grandparents house.

The only thing I was thinking of was who was going to get married now . Ya Salim I thought

Cause ya Sadiq is Already married, ya Yasmeen is married too, Jadwa was married too. Ya Salim was the oldest after ya Sadiq he was 26 years old and ya Mubarak was 25 years old while Ammar is 24 I am 23 but I will be 24 in the next two months.

I guess before is my turn to get married I will be able to convince my grandparents to let me choose my wife.

But if they don't agree I won't be force to get married to a woman I don't love. I will be the one to choose who I want to marry. Even if I have to go against the family laws.

Ya Sadiq was lucky to get married to the woman he loved it was like our grandma new they love each other.

But ya Yasmeen was forced to marry someone she doesn't love.

Well I don't know whether Jadwa loves her husband or not she doesn't talk alot and I never really cared to ask

I was loss in my thoughts that I didn't realize I have already reached the house.

I press on the car horn and waited for the gateman to open it.

I started thinking that even if ya Salim was forced to get married I don't care.
He deserves it or even worse than that.

I press on the car horn harder now. But still no response, I was getting impatient.

My grandparents gateman is always sleeping. When ever I talk to my grandparents about getting a new gateman they will say

His grandfather was our gateman and his father was our gateman too and their family were really loyal. They are like family.

But I am sure his grandfather and father were not like him.

I was not in a relationship cause I think all the girls are only after my family's wealth.

But my mom said that I am not in a relationship cause no girl can't tolerate my attitude.

But if I wanted to be in a relationship I will have been cause girls are only after money .

And I have the money.

I have everything I want .

I press the horn harder again but no response so I took my phone and dial ya Mubarak's number.

He immediately picked it up . He knows I hated calling people twice .

Aslm said ya Mubarak

Wa alaikumul Salam ya Mubarak come and open the gate for me.

You know you always talk in a commanding tone, but I am coming or I will just send one of the maids.

Before I could speak he hanged up.

I know I speak in a commanding tone but that's just how I am.

That's even the more reason I hate ya Salim he talks in a commanding tone too. He thinks he can command me around.

Then suddenly I saw the gate opening .

I entered the house and all I could think of was how to deal with the gateman he knows I hate waiting .

******

Hi everybody

Thanks for reading my book

Here is the picture of Fahad

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜