chapter 37

Fahad pov

Am about to leave my grandparents house.

This is the first time in my life that I have cried this hard.

I just never thought that family I disrespected will back me up like this.

I was so touched that I didn't realize when I started crying.

"Fahad ' someone called, I turned and saw it was ya Salim.

Oh Allah what it is up to know.

But thank God he is here so that I can rub it in his face that am going to marry the girl I like.

The only thing I am sad about it that he wasn't forced to marry a girl he doesn't love by our grandparents.

"What " I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Seems like you are really In love with that girl ' he said.

I never realized how much I loved her until today, all my life I had never thought I will fall In love with a girl like nabiha, but here I am deeply in love with her.

"Why do you care' I asked him.

"Of course I will care, you are my brother ' he said.

Look at him pretending to be nice, I am even disgusted by him.

"You know, the only thing I feel sad about is that you weren't forced to marry a woman you don't love ' I said.

He smiled before saying ' I knew you who never agree to marry someone you don't like, that's why I insisted on going to further my education, I knew our grandparents we have to change their legacy because of you' he said smiling.

He is saying he practically used me, I didn't even realize that, and am sure non of our family members realized it.

I looked at him angrily before walking away.

" Hey fahad don't be angry, I just wanted to say thank you' he said.

I went into my car and drove out of the house.

Know is time to find nabiha.

I picked my phone and called her number.

It ranged but nobody answered It.

I will call her again, I have never called anybody twice but am willing to call her twice, because she is the girl I like.

I called again and she picked up.

I was about to speak but is wasn't nabiha's voice that came from the phone.

" Who are you' a woman asked.

"Where is the owner of the phone ' I asked angrily.

"Am asking you a question and you are asking me a question too, who do you think are you' the woman said.

Who is this woman how dare her talk to me like that, I was about to shout at her before she said.

"Toh Koma Kai waye neh, Ina gaya ma karka Kara Kiran Layin Nan, in ma Kai saurayin tah koh abokin tah, saboda yau zaa daura mata auren'.( Who ever you are, I am telling to never call this number again even if you are her boyfriend or friend coz she is getting married today).

Before I could speak she hanged up the phone.

The fuck

Nabiha is getting married today.

No no I can't allow that to happen.

I called her number again but nobody picked up.

I tracked her location using her number and fortunately I found where she is.

I hope she isn't married yet

I didn't realized when I started praying.

I called my friends and asked them to meet me in nabiha's house, I sent them the location.

I started speeding praying that she isn't married yet

Well even if she is already married the man that married her must divorce her coz am the only one who can marry.

***********

Hey guys

What do u think fahad is gonna do??

Don't forget to vote comment follow and share

Ilham 💜