chapter 14

Nabiha pov

I look at the giant man before pointing at Fahad with my hand and saying

" Don't tell me you kidnapped me because of this guy ' I said.

" He was supposed to be the only one kidnapped but you also entered the taxi that's why you end up here he said.

" And how much are you gonna ask for ransom " I said.

" We are gonna ask for 500 million dollars from his family he said.

I was about to start laughing again but I control myself.

" And what about me " I ask.

"Since you are here by mistake we won't ask anything from your family' he said.

"You should be asking money from my family' I said.

The man looked at me surprised.

They really think he is from a rich family I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

" What do you mean ' the man asks.

" I will save you the trouble cause you are a really nice guy, do you think this man Is from a rich family huh, he is just a man who dreams of being from a rich family so you better ask my family I know they can't afford 500 million dollars but it is better than nothing ' I said.

The man then burst  laughing he was laughing so hard that he almost fell to the ground.

Why was he laughing I am trying to help them.

I turn and look at Fahad he was looking at me surprised.

" Why is he laughing ' I ask no one.

Fahad then started shaking his head.

The man stopped laughing then look at me before saying

" You have proven to me that you are really crazy" he said.

" Ohh you think I am crazy I am trying to help you here' I spat.

' who said we needed your help' the man said.

" Do you even know who this guy is' he said

" A poor man trying to act like he is from a rich family' I said.

" You were staying with someone you don't even know ' he said looking surprised.

" Well let me help you introduce him cause It seems he didn't' the man said.

"You see this guy here is FAHAD AMIR MUHAMMAD SAMLI, the great Fahad amir Muhammad samli, his father is the CEO of samli enterprises he has 50 percent shares of the company, and here you are thinking he is poor ' he said looking at me unbelievably.

My eyes widen like sausage he is Fahad amir Muhammad samli his father is the CEO of samli enterprises it was always my dream to work there that's why I followed his father on every social media accounts he have I know he has one son his son has a low profile because of paparazzi.

I turn and look at Fahad then I saw to looks he looks like his dad.

I am so stupid how couldn't l have notice an I claim to be amir Muhammad samli biggest fan.

"Surprised huh ' the man said before walking out.

I turn and look at Fahad the truth is I am squealing inside but I try to act normal.

I walk and sit beside him.

" Why didn't you tell me you were amir Muhammad samli son' I ask.

But he ignored me.

I then start untying him, I was surprised cause he didn't even made and attempt to stop me.

When I was done he stand up and went to the door and start shouting.

" Hey come back hear' he said.

Then another guy walk in.

" What's your problem huh' the man said.

" Did you call my family Fahad asks.

" No but we are about to call them' the man replied.

" Then don't call them I will tell my friend to arrange the money' he said.

Then the man smirk before saying.

" Ohh I forgot you ran away from home.

He what to say I was surprised was an understatement this man keeps surprising me, who would run away from a family like his, his dad is a very good man but he is the opposite of him.

But still who will run away from that family.

"For your information we must call your family' the man said still smiling.

" What's your problem huh' Fahad said.

" I already told you not to call my family but if you do I will make sure you don't get anything' he threatens.

Before the  man could speak somebody beat him to it .

"Ok Fahad we won't call your family' a man said while coming into the room.

" Cause this isn't only about money' he added.

" Who are you Fahad said.

" You don't even remember me huh' he man said

" I am the boy you and your minions use to bully In secondary school' he said angrily.

' ohh chicken so you kidnapped me to take revenge, you are still an idiot' Fahad said laughing.

So all of this is cause he bullied him in secondary school.

This guy is really stupid.

He then punch Fahad.

" How dare you' Fahad shouted before  he catch the guys shirt collar then he started beating him.

This men were about to kill each other.

Then suddenly the two men come in an drag Fahad off they boss.

They took Fahad to the place he was before and tie him again.

Fahads mouth was bleeding.

But still his beautiful pink lips looks pretty.

" You are still as arrogant as ever, even when your life is at risk huh, let's see how long you can keep that up' the man said.

" You are still a chicken and will forever be one cause you can't face me your self" Fahad shouted.

' were are your minions let them save you know' the man replied.

' the moment I am out of here I will kill you' Fahad shouted.

" That's if you get out" the man said.

He then turn and look at me.

Know I saw his face fully he looks very familiar.

He looks at me like he knows me before.

He then said" biha'.

He called my name then I remember him.

I didn't know when I shouted.

" Usman'.

*********************

Hi guys

Who is usman'?

Let's find out in the next chapter.

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜