chapter 21

Fahad pov

I just woke up and saw it was seven pm I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Then I remember I left my suitcase in the living room I wrap my towel around my waist and went to the living room.

I got my suitcase and came back to my room.

I picked a sweatpant and a hoodie and went to the living room.

I enter the kitchen cause I already know there are foodstuff in it.

I don't know how to cook but I am sure there are snacks.

I open the fridge and it was fully stocked.

I saw McDonald's pack and I pick it.

I open it and there was hamburger, fries and cola.

I put the hamburger and fries in the oven and wait for it to warm up after two minutes I brought them out and arrange them in a plate and went out.

I went out and saw that girl coming out of her room I totally forgot she was staying her.

I just ignored her and sit on one of the couch in the living room I took the tv remote and on it.

She came and sat down in one of the  couch too I look at her and she was still wearing that dress of hers.

That's when I remember she doesn't have clothes.

But the hell I care.

I started eating and she was eying me from the time I picked the burger till the time I bite it and drop it

She was s irritating me.

"Will you stop that if you are hungry go to the kitchen ' I shouted.

As if she was waiting fora go signal she immediately stand up and rush to the kitchen.

Some minutes later she came out with hamburger and milkshake.

She started eating like a cave woman.

"  Manners' I shouted.

But is like she isn't hearing anything.

I was about to speak to her again when the door bell rang.

She looked up at me

Is she expecting me to go and get the door then she is really crazy.

The door bell rang again and we were looking at each other waiting to see who will open the door first.

She wasn't even moving.

I continued eating my food and when she saw that she stood up and went to the door.

"Ah ah bakin dare' she said.

I turn and saw Kabir coming in with packages in his hand .

"Ahh ai dare bayi bah' he said.

"A wajen Kaba' she said.

He came in and sit next to me on the couch.

"What's up "he said.

But I ignored him.

He stretch his hand and said ' biha I brought clothes for you'.

She collected them and said "thank you so much I really needed them'.

"Your welcome ' he said.

He stand up and said" Fahad everything is ready for your flight I booked a new e since you lost your tickets'

"Thanks' she said.

" Okay come pick us up tomorrow morning' I replied.

" Okay I will get going know' Kabir said.

Biha stand up and escort him to the door.

She came back and sit down on her old sitting position.

"Why did you escort him' I asked angrily.

She looks confused.

" Because he is my friend' she replied.

" And just because he is your friend who said you can escort him' I ask

" I don't see anything wrong with escorting him to the door' she said.

What are you doing Fahad you shouldn't care about who she escort or who she become friends with.

I don't know why but when she followed him I felt something I am sure is not jealousy it can't be jealousy I don't like this girl a bit.

She has never escort me and I was the one she met first not Kabir.

What she thinks he is nice.

Well I am nice too.

And Kabir isn't as nice as he seems he is just acting nice towards her.

I don't know why maybe he is in love with her.

No he can't.

I mean he doesn't even know her or where she is from.

I am sure she isn't in new York just for tourism something is up.

The way that usman was talking to her about her family and she immediately change the topic I am sure something is up.

I stand up and went to my room without replying her.

I took my phone and saw a message from ya Mubarak.

It reads' Fahad please come back your dad is really worried the entire family is worried, where are you your dad is blaming his self for everything and we all know is not his fault,  your mom isn't able to sleep she has been like that ever since you left please Fahad come back we will make everything right, I promise'.

I finish reading it and I think I should reply the message.

But my pride will not let me too.

I am going back tomorrow anyway so there is no need for a reply.

I open my WhatsApp up and saw meenat was texting me immediately I open my WhatsApp up I saw the message that means she is online.

The message reads ' Fahad please come back I don't think I can live without you, you are the only one I will ever be able to love please come back for me'.

She is really crazy me comeback for her.

I am gonna reply this one .

So I texted

' you are really dumb aren't you how dare you come into my life and aak for me to marry you, you of all the women in the world you think I will marry a sheep, the next time you text me I swear you will regret it'.

I switched off my mobile data and lay down on my bed

I know she won't text me again after what I have send.

I am not sleepy but I will try to go to sleep because tomorrow will be along day.

I am going back to Nigeria.

For sure this is a bad decision but I have to go back and resolve everything I can't keep running cause eventually I will have to solve them.

With that on my mind I fell asleep.

****************

Hi guys

So they are going back to Nigeria huh

Let's follow them and see what will happen

Comment
Vote
Share

Love you 🥰❤️
Ilham 💜