chapter 6

Ya Mubarak pov

The thought of getting married made me feel like I am the most miserable person on earth.

When I received a call from my dad I thought it was ya Salim that was getting married but it was me.

Me

I left my grandparents house immediately after Fahad did I told them I had something important to do.

I know who the girl I am suppose to marry is she is actually my friend.

But I only took her as a friend nothing more .

My phone started ringing I checked the caller id and saw it was Fahad.

I picked up immediately because I Know how he hates waiting.

"Hello" I said.

' how are you' he asked.

"I am fine bro I replied.

'Tell me  the truth ya Mubarak he said.

" Don't worry Fahad I am ok'

' I saw you crying he said

'you call to ask how I am doing but is like you are commanding me to do something I said trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the topic ya Mubarak he said.

' ok Fahad I am really okay I have to be anywhere I don't have a choice that's my fate and I have to accept it I can't disrespect my family cause if I say I won't marry her is like disrespecting them I have no choice Fahad' I said .

" I am sorry ya Mubarak he said.

'is not your fault Fahad I said.

" If you need anything let me know.

Before I could reply he hang up.

To say I was surprised was an understatement Fahad just called me to ask how I was doing it is really surprising .

And what surprised me more was that he was trying his best to not speak in his arrogant and commanding tone.

I know Fahad cares about his family no matter how hard he tries to show the world he can't hide it from me.

I am getting married in two weeks and I don't even have feelings for the girl what will I tell my love enisa .

I felt something warm on my cheeks I raise my hands and touch my cheeks I am crying.

I have to talk to my enisa .

I pick my phone and dialed her number she picked it up immediately.

"Hi Mubarak" she said

" Hi my love how are you I asked

' I am fine Mubarak can we please talk let's I will send you the address she said.

"Okay bye I said before hanging up.

What's wrong with her she has never called me by my name what does she wants to talk about.

I stand up and went to my room.

I took a shower and got dress. I went of the house and went to the parking lot I enter my car and start the engine I went out of the gate.

I reach the place she wanted us to meet it was a park.

I went out of the car and I spot her standing In front of one of the Swings she looks like something is bothering her.

I walked to her .

"Enisa I called using her name.

She looked at me with tears filled in her eyes. When I saw the tears in her eyes I felt a sting in my heart.

" Mubarak I ...... before she could continue she started crying.

I move close to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

" What is wrong enisa" I was trying to blink back my tears but there were already flowing from my eyes.

" I am so sorry Mubarak i will never want to break your heart but I know what I am about to say will" she stated still crying.

I think I am the one suppose to say that I am going to break your heart enisa I thought.

"What is it enisa I asked.

" I am.... She started saying but kept quiet.

'continue enisa. I said.

' I am getting married tomorrow mubarak.she said before bursting into tears again.

I felt like my heart was shattered into pieces.

" I am sorry Mubarak i really loved you I don't know what happened but I fell for another guy I am sorry it took me long to tell you' she said.

I was sad,angry happy I don't know what I was feeling anymore.

I was sad we were going to be separated.

I was angry she is just telling me know .

And I am happy she won't get hurt.

" Enisa I came here to tell you I am going to get married in two weeks' I started .

She looked at me surprised.

" I am happy for you Mubarak' she said.

I smiled at her and say "I am happy for you too enisa.

" So are we still friends she asked.

I nodded.

" I am sorry I am telling you know Mubarak. So who is the lucky girl she asked.

" As you know enisa in our family our grandparents get to decide who we are to marry I said.

" So you don't know the girl.

" I know her I just don't love her.

" Sorry Mubarak but  I am sure you will fall in love with her just give her a chance .

" I know.

" I have to go Mubarak she said.

' bye enisa.

She turn and head to her car I watched as she enter and drove off .

I am happy I didn't break her heart but she broke mine.

I wipe my tears and went to my car I enter and drove off too.

Know in the next two weeks I am gonna start a new life.

**********

Hi guys

Hope you are enjoying the story.

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜