chapter 12

Nabiha pov

Immediately the plane landed I open my eyes and saw Fahad looking at me, his face looks like he was angry but that's how his face is anyway.

But I decided to go out of the plane without talking to him.

I walked out of the airport, there were about thousand people their.

I brought out my phone and call Aaban.

He gave me a new sim card before we went  to airport.

After about a million time of calling him he picked up.

" Hello my love' came his voice.

'how did you know is me' I ask.

" I saved your number before giving it to you' he said.

"Ok I have already landed in new York  I am looking for your friend that you said will pick me up I said.

" I am sorry biha but you have to look for a taxi my friend is not in new York he went to Shanghai for a business meeting I will send you the address.' he said.

' no problem Aaban thank you' I said.

I turn and saw Fahad walking my way, I stand there thinking he was about to come to me but to my surprise he walked pass me, not even acknowledging my presence.

I walk behind him and went out of the airport.

He stop walking and brought out his phone, he did something on it before placing it in his ear.

' where are you Kabir' he said sounding annoyed.

He was silent for a moment before he spoke again.

' what do you mean you can't come' he snapped.

He was silent again before he spoke again.

" I don't want him to send anybody to come pick me up you should come yourself' he shouted.

I think there are arguing,

" I don't want your stupid cousin to come and pick me up I knew something was up with her suddenly going to new York and in the same flight with me' he snapped.

Okay know I think he is talking about that bitch neelah or whatever he called her.

She is really arrogant I already don't like her and Fahad doesn't seems to like her too.

' just come and pick me up' he shouted before hanging up the call without even waiting for the other person to reply.

I walk to where he was standing and stand beside him.

He turn and gave me a death glare.

" What do you think you are doing ' he said angrily.

' standing beside you ' I reply smiling.

Is nice to annoy him I thought.

' why are you standing beside me he  shouted.

.' cause we are friends' I said smiling even wider.

" Get out of my side' he shouted at me gaining people's attention.

He is really shot tempered he gets angry over small things.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw he started walking.

I followed him.

' I am going to take a taxi too if you want we can go together' I said.

" Do I look like someone who is going to take a taxi' he said angrily.

I look at me up and down he wasn't wearing an expensive clothes he was wearing a blue v neck t shirt and some blue jeans.

I think this man is one of the people who likes thinking there are rich.

But he is really handsome even though he is not rich I can marry him like that after all I am not after money. What are you thinking biha I mentally slapped myself.

I don't even know this guy and I am already thinking of marrying him.

" Ain't I talking to you' he shouted bringing me out of my thoughts.

I was about to reply before my phone made a sound indicating I have been send a message.

I check and saw it was Aaban he send me the address with another message saying

" Don't call anyone biha even our friends they might tell your parents cause your.dad has been calling them one by one threatening them to tell him we're you are.

Why is he even looking for me is not like they care anyway I thought.

" Are you deaf or dumb ' Fahad snapped.

I look up at him and say

"Sorry what did you say again I asked.

" I don't speak twice' he shouted.

This man speak like he is a son of a king or the heir to some pick company I thought.

" Well sorry Mr arrogant you surely don't look like someone who is going to take a taxi' I said before rolling my eyes.

I saw a taxi and call it.

I show the taxi driver the address I was talking to him but he seems to be looking at Fahad.

We settle everything I get in but he didn't start the engine.

" Sir won't you come in ' he spoke to Fahad who pretended as if he didn't hear.

He doesn't even have money to pay for a taxi I thought.

" Don't worry I will pay for the taxi.... before I could finish speaking he got into the taxi and immediately close the door.

" Start driv..... Before he could finish the driver start the car it was like he was waiting for him to come in.

I am right he doesn't even have money to pay for a taxi, and he is very arrogant as if he is from a rich family I thought.

Fahad pov

I wasn't planning on going into a taxi I have never been in one and with that girl in it I surely wasn't going in.

But I saw my dad's friend and I am sure if he saws me he will call my dad and tell him.

And I don't want my family to find out where i am.

I didn't know when I get into the taxi.

Before I could tell the driver to start driving he started the engine and drove out of the airport.

He was driving the car to the direction of an abandoned area.

" Where are you going ' I ask nabiha.

  She brought out her phone and show me the address.

I know new York and this isn't the direction of were we are suppose to go.

" This isn't the best" I spoke to him.

But he pretended as if he didn't hear me.

How dare him who do he thinks he is.

" Ain't I talking to you who do you think you are stop the car right know I commanded.

But instead of stopping the car he brought out a face mask and put it on his face.

Is this man crazy I thought.

He then on the AC, I was about to punch him and stop the car when a smell hit my nostrils the smell was making me dizzy I turn and saw nabiha unconscious before I could speak again everything black out.

*************

Hi guys

How is the story so far

Hope you are liking it

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜