chapter 7

Fahad pov

Times flies , today is ya Mubarak's wedding I  am getting ready to go to the mosque for ya Mubarak's wedding.

I picked my watch and put it on.

I stretch my babban Riga and put on my cap.

I wonder how he is feeling right now I thought.

My phone started ringing I check the caller id and saw it was ya Sadiq.
I pick up the call and put the phone in speaker.

"Hello Fahad where are you is almost time for the wedding he said.

" I am on my way I said

Before he could reply I hang up I am already use to hanging up before people can finish what they are about to say.

I pick my car keys and went to the parking lot I enter my car and drove off.

When I reach they were already in the mosque.

Mom is gonna kill me for being late I thought.

Cause I am kind of a daddy's boy so my father has never raise his voice at me likewise my grandparents.

I went into the mosque as I enter they were about to come out of the mosque so I just turn around and went out.

All my uncle's came out with some people I don't recognize probably family friends I thought then ya Sadiq came out he was about to come to me then his dad call him.

Ya Salim came out smiling like he has won a lottery.

He turned and look at me before turning to some of his stupid friends.

He kept starring at me what does he except me to come and greet him I thought .

But where is ya Mubarak and my dad I thought .

Just then someone touch my shoulder I turn and saw it was Ammar .

" Welcome your highness he said pretending to bow.

" What's up Ammar.

"We thought you wouldn't come he said .

" You know I won't miss ya Mubarak's wedding.

"Well you have already miss it he said laughing.

Just then ya Mubarak came out of the mosque with my dad behind him.

He saw me and Ammar and came to where we were standing.

" What's up guys he said his voice sounds like he is sick.

" Congrats bro I said.

He gave me a weak smile.

" Umm umm su ango manya Ammar said.

Ya Mubarak turn and smack him in the head

"Ouch'

" You know Ammar I am sure the meeting out grandparents called again is to give you a bride ya Mubarak said.

I turned and look at him " what meeting I ask.

" You don't know Ammar said.

' if I knew I wouldn't be asking right I snapped at him.

' whoo calm down bro, our grandparents called for a meeting again but as usual nobody knows what it is about Ammar said.

Meeting. My heart was beating fast but I am sure Ammar is gonna get married before me I thought trying to convince myself that is not me.

" Mubarak let's go to the brides house ya Sadiq shouted.

"Okay I am coming ya Mubarak shouted back.

" Let's meet up at the brides house ya Mubarak said before turning and heading to his car

' where is the brides house I asked Ammar.

He gave me the address before heading to his car too. I didn't really want to go but I am sure my mom will be there and if I don't go she will be angry.

So I enter my car and went to the house.

I arrive at the gate and they was no place to park so I had to park my car from across the street.

I went out of the car and went into the house.

I spotted Ammar and went to him.

So your highness is finally here he said. Come on let's go inside he said.

I followed him and went into the house and went to a big living room where the groom and his friends were to sit.

I found a couch at the corner of the living room and sit .

I brought out my phone and started checking my social media accounts for new messages.

I was busy answering the messages I didn't notice ya Salim came to were I was until he touch my shoulder.

I turn and look at him and he was smirking.

"How are you Fahad he ask .

" As you can see I am still alive' I spat.

" C'mon bro I am trying to show my concern here" he replied.

I look at him if you see his face you will think he really meant what he said but he can fool everyone but not me.

" Will you just leave me alone' I snapped at him.

'calm do ...... Before he could continue I stand up and went out.

I came to the front of the house and ask the gateman to give me a sit.

I wanted to leave but I know my mom will be angry and I don't want to be the reason for that.

I sat down on the sit and was chatting with my friends when I saw two girls coming towards me.

"Hi my name is Ayush I am the brides younger sister ' one of them said stretching her hands.

They were all acting cute they think that just because my brother got married to they sister I will marry one of them.

They are crazy, but I wanted to see what they want so I turn and look at them.

"Nice meeting I am Fahad ' I said in the nicest tone I could but I ignored her hand.

"Ohh what a nice name I am Manal ' the other one said.

" Nice meeting you too' I replied.

" Why are you sitting outside ' the one named Ayush asks.

" I just felt like it ' I reply there were starting to annoy me.

Then a boy came to them and say they are needed inside.

" Well Fahad it was nice meeting you but can we please get your number so that we can be friends' Ayush ask blinking her lashes.

" No you can't ' I reply and stand up and went out of the gate I am already use to walking out on people.

I enter my car and drove off.

Was the meeting about that  was what l kept asking myself.

****"********

Hi guys

How is the story, hope you are enjoying it.

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜

Vote
Comment
Share