4. Game Face

Davina's plan worked great in getting Rhaenyra out of their lives the only problem was that it also go Theo out of her life until school started again. Which seemed to go quickly.

They had a fortnight before classes began when Severus appeared in westeros.

"There is my favorite student." Severus remarked.

"I'm Vaera." She corrected.

"My second favorite student." Severus corrected with a smile.

"I didnt know you were coming." vaera remarked. "My father and Davina will be happy to see you."

"Ah, thank you thats good to hear." Severus agreed. He looked Vaera over and he couldnt tell them apart again. At a glance they were identical, upon further examination, they were still identical. But their attitudes and postures were different and their style it seemed when they didnt have to wear their house robes.

Vaera was in a comfy long sleeves dress her hair tied back with a red ribbon while Davina was in a two piece, her midriff showing slightly. She was in her riding clothes, Severus realized.

"You want to meet our dragons?" Vaera questioned.

"I would like that very much." Severus agreed.

"Professor?" Davina questioned.

"Hello Ms Davina." Severus answered. A smile curved her lips.

"I didnt think you would come." She admitted.

"Do you want me to go?" Severus countered confused.

"No." Davina assured. "I... I was going to go on a ride, you want to meet Fury?"

"I would." Severus agreed.

"My dragon is named COokie." Vaera informed him. "He thought I was you." Vaera told Davina as if it was the silliest thing. "Said something about his favorite student." She added with a smirk.

"Aw, Sevy am I your favorite?" Davina coed. Severus smiled to himself, LIly used to call him Sevy.

"You are." Severus agreed.

"What took you so... Severus." Daemon remarked reaching out to shake his hand. "Welcome to Westeros."

"I hope I'm not intruding." Severus remarked.

"Nonsense, just going out for a ride. We can show you around after." Daemon offered. Severus looked at Caraxes as he moved out of the pit. "Caraxes, he's a-"

"Blood Wyrm." Severus answered. "Yes Davina has told me about your dragons." Severus agreed. "And you must be Fury." Fury was holding a log in his mouth, clearly playing fetch with Daemon. Fury stared wide eyed back at Severus.

"Game face." Davina instructed and Fury growled teeth around the log. Severus took a step back bumping into Davina but she just laughed.

"Come on you are riding with me

"Come on you are riding with me." Davina decided.

"What if he..." Severus countered. 

"Come on Fury!" Davina declared as Vaera moved to Cookie and Daemon to Caraxes. 

"Why dont you have a saddle?" Severus questioned.

"He doesnt like it," Davina answered. "Come on," she climbed up and offered him a hand. 

"How do- what do I hold onto?" Severus questioned as he accepted her hand up. 

"Whatever you can." Davina answered. "Sovengon." Davina declared. "That means fly. We have our own language here."  Davina murmured back to him as Fury took flight. Severus held to Davina. 

"This is..." Severus lifted a hand up touching the clouds. "Amazing." 

"Happiest place in the world." Davina agreed rubbing a hand over Fury's back. She started to get up and Severus hesitated. 

"What are you... Davina sit down." Severus begged. 

"We are not in class, Sevy, I dont have to listen to you." Davina mused. He swallowed the lump in his throat as she slowly rose to her feet hooking her feet on the reigns she rarely had to use. Severus looked to Daemon and vaera as they flew along. 

"Davina please be careful," Severus begged reaching a hand out balancing her. 

"HOld on." Davina purred.  Fury did a turn, flipping around and Davina's arms extended out to her sides, legs gripped tightly. Her face tipped up to the sky. 

Severus screamed out holding tight to Davina as fury flipped around the air

Severus screamed out holding tight to Davina as fury flipped around the air. Davina hooted out. 

"Keep up Severus, I got some young energy."