19. Marvolo

Davina walked off the pitch after landing her broom. Draco smirked running to catch up with her.

"I caught it." Draco reminded her.

"That you did." Davina agreed.

"So how about that date?"

"I dont think I agreed to that. I just said I dont date losers." Davina corrected, a smug grin on her face as she kept walking. 

"She's out of your league Malfoy." Mattheo assured. 

"Oh no," Helaena whispered. "I heard the voices, did you hear the voices?" Helaena questioned as Harry came to stop beside her. 

"Yes." Harry admitted. "What does it... oh no, Sir Nick." Helaena shook her head sulking off. "Wait helaena-"

"Aegon was right, I'm strange. I shouldnt be hearing things." Helaena murmured. 

"Helaena what do you think it means-" Harry felt a hand wrap around the collar of his shirt tugging him back. 

"Caught in the act." Filch hissed, Harry spun around. "I'll have you out this time, Potter. Mark my words."

"No, Mr. Filch! Y-y-you don't understand--" Harry corrected, he didn't petrify a ghost, he couldn't petrify sir nicholas even if he wanted to, how does one do such a thing to a ghost, but Harry noticed the spiders scurrying away. Spiders.

Minerva gasped seeing another victim of the curse.

"Professor. I swear, I didn't." Harry declared.

"This is out of my hands, Potter." She corrected leading him to an opening containing a griffin statue, the entrance to Professor Dumbledore's office. "Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you." she informed him. "Sherbet Lemon." She declared, she opened her hands at the statue; the statue rotates clockwise and rose up, and a staircase comes out of the floor, also rising in a clockwise fashion. Harry stepped onto the staircase, stepping towards a door as the statue comes to a stop.

"WHere is Harry?" Vaera questioned peering back at Hermione and Ron, they shrugged. 

"Figured he was with you." Ron offered.  

"You like him." Aemond realized. He had never been in the Gryffindor common rooms. 

"I... hes my friend... hey... thanks for walking me back." vaera added. 

"Sure thing," Aemond agreed peering in. 

"You want to come in?" 

"No, I should get going, its almost curfew." Aemond corrected. 

"A Slytherin that doesnt want to break the rules?" Ron laughed out. 

"Aemond is a good boy." Vaera agreed. "He's not trouble like Mattheo." 

"Thanks Vaera." Aemond whispered. 

"Funny considering he looks like-" Ron silenced himself at Vaera's vicious stare. "A charming fella." Ron offered awkwardly. 

"Night Vaera," Aemond whispered kissing her cheek. 

"Night." Vaera echoed closing the door behind him. Hermione ran up to her. 

"What was that?" Hermione demanded. 

"What?" Vaera countered. 

"He was totally crushing on you." Hermione informed her. 

"Gross." Ron grumbled. "I'm going to bed." 

"He was not, he likes Davina, everyone likes Davina." Vaera corrected. 

"From how he was looking at you, I dont think so." Hermione corrected. 

"You are wrong, Mattheo, Theo and Aemond have all been pining over my sister for years." Vaera corrected. 

"Well maybe Davina isnt the girl he actually wants." Hermione remarked. "Because the way he was looking at you..." Hermione smirked. 

"It's nothing," Vaera didnt know why she was blushing, she liked Harry but the thought of Aemond liking her... that was... she didnt know what to think about that.

+

"Would you stop your blubbering." Davina hissed. 

"NO!" Myrtle shouted, Davina washed her hands drying them on her dress. 

"Stop flooding the damn bathroom!" Davina shouted moving to turn off the faucets. "Gods Myrtle, this is why no one visits you." MYrtle sobbed out. 

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom." Harry realized.

"Come to throw something else at me?" Myrtle questioned, whimpering in the window.

"Davina," Ron tsked. 

"It wasnt me, I would love to throw something at this whiney little-" Myrtle snarled back at her. Davina smirked marching off. "Good luck with this one, she is a moody snob."

"Why would I throw something at you?" Harry countered as Davina headed out shaking out her wet shoes.

"Don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business, when someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me." Myrtle blubbered.

"But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'd just go right through you." Ron corrected. She flew quickly at him.

"SURE!" She shouted in his face, Ron flinched back. "Let's all throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it! Ten points if it goes through her stomach!" she put her arm through Ron's stomach "Fifty points if it goes through her head!" She put her arm through Ron's head.

"But who threw it at you anyway?"

"I don't know. I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death, and it fell through the top of my head." Myrtle said softly, as she floated to harry before crying as she headed off.

Harry stepped forward and picked up a Diary.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle." Harry read off the diary, the pages were blank but it was engraved. He dipped his quill in ink and lets a drop of it fall on the diary. The ink vanishes into the page. Harry decided to write a message in the diary.

My name is Harry Potter. The message faded out, and a new message fades in.

Hello, Harry Potter, my name is Tom Riddle. The diary answered. Stunned he wrote a second message.

Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?

Yes.

Can you tell me? Harry pondered and watched it fade again.

No. Frustrated, Harry put his quill aside. What a waste But I can show you. Let me take you back fifty years ago. The words appeared and flipped open to a new page the text "13th June" appeared. The pages then begin to glow, enveloping Harry and making him disappear into the diary.

"Harry?" Vaera questioned. "Harr-" she glanced at the book laying open and noticed its lack of words, a diary. She flipped it over and read the embossment. 

"Tom Marvolo Riddle..." Vaera whispered, not thinking there was a Riddle in Gryffindor, but she didnt know everyone. She closed the book up and went back to looking for Harry.