13. Broken

Guiltless/ Theon Greyjoy Out now!

"Here it is, the Polyjuice Potion." Hermione read from Most Potente potions. "Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another."

"You mean, if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron questioned.

"Yes." She agreed.

"Wicked." Ron declared. 

"Why would you want to do that?" Vaera countered. 

"So Malfoy will tell us anything." Ron declared sharing a grin with harry.

"I dont know guys." Vaera countered. "This sounds-"

"We have to find out." Harry cut her off. "We have to know." Vaera hesitated but nodded knowing she wouldnt be transfiguring herself. 

"Exactly, but it's tricky." hermione remarked glancing at the book again. "I've never seen a more complicated potion."

"Well, how long will it take to make?"

"A month."

"A month?! But, Hermione... if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then!" Harry corrected. "You and Vaera could be in danger!" 

"I know, but it's the only plan we've got." Hermione countered. 

"DADDIO!" Davina declared launching into Daemon's arms. 

"Hey sweetie, I missed you." Daemon remarked holding tight to her. 

"I'm glad you are here for the game." Davina added. "Draco is seeker this year so if we lose its on him." Daemon chuckled. 

"Am I going to meet the famous Draco?"

"Famous? I wouldnt call him famous." Davina countered. 

"You talk about him enough." 

"Thats only because you already know all about Mattheo and Aemond and Theo." Davina assured. 

"Not developing a crush?"  Daemon questioned curiously. 

"What? No..." Davina looked away embarrassed. 

"Do you need another cat?" Daemon pondered. 

"What?" davina laughed out, severus saw them in the hall and smiled, he loved how much the twins adored their father. 

"To keep the boys away, is Killer not doing a good enough job?" Daemon questioned. 

"Dad!" Davina grumbled. 

"Ah, Severus," Daemon stuck out a hand. "I'm sorry for popping in unannounced." 

"Not a problem." Severus assured. "Ms. Davina hoped you would be stopping by for a game."

Daemon jumped up clapping out as Davina scored another goal. She pumped a fist in the air, smirking back at her teammates. Her captain high fived her as he passed on the broom. 

"She's a natural." Lucius remarked. "Your daughter?"

"Yes." Daemon agreed. "Davina." 

"Davina Targaryen." Lucius agreed. 

"Yes." Daemon agreed glancing to him. 

"I'm Lucius Malfoy." He introduced. "My Draco has been going on and on about your Davina since they met."

"I have heard a bit about Draco myself." Daemon admitted. He jumped back up as Davina scored again, Draco hooted out for her. 

"Another goal for Slytherin!" he updated the scoreboard. "They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!"