Frightened

Grezza's POV

"Ready, sexy?" I looked back and can't help but to return a smile like his. Katatapos lang ng shooting at andito kami sa dressing room. Wala na rin tao, kami na lang.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at saka ko siya hinalikan sa pisngi. "I'm all prepped up. Are we going yet?"

He nodded and pulled me to be enclosed in his arms.

"I feel so blessed. I can't believe I can take care of you like this and I can kiss and hug you." He grinned.

"Are you kidding me? Ako ang maswerte sayo." I paused. "You're gorgeous, hot, sexy, kind, and the ideal man of all women in the world!"

He chuckled and brushed his nose into my nose. "Pinapalaki mo ulo ko niyan, eh. And..." He paused. "mind you, 'yung dalawang ulo." He said and then pressed his lower body to me allowing me to feel his growing member.

My eyes widened but later on teased him back. I encircled my arms to his neck.

"Eh kung mag-stay na lang tayo sa place mo o sa place ko? I can take care of that head, y'know?"

"And I would love to do that but... you promised to your Ate Elsa that you'll attend the dinner for their new baby." He said.

I just sighed. "I-I just want to spend time with you... Magkasama nga tayo lagi pero puro naman tayo trabaho."

He tugged my hair into my ear and kissed my forehead. "We'll sleep together later. Doon tayo sa unit ko and you can request anything you want, how's that?" He smiled.

I forced a smile and nodded. He smiled to me and guided me to go out. Moments later we were already on our way to Ate Elsa's place.

I sighed. Wala na talagang atrasan ito. Wala naman na akong magagawa. Nakapangako ako kay Ate dahil blinackmail niya ako.

Pinuntahan niya ako sa unit ko at nagkataon na natulog sa unit ko noon si Sandy. Not to add the scene that she saw.

I mean, we were not doing it when she saw us but Sandy was just in his towel and I was almost naked because I already removed my blouse when she came in. Wala naman kami sa puntong magsesex noon dahil kagagaling lang namin magjogging noon kaso naging exaggerated and reaction ni ate.

She said that she would tell to our parents na nakikipaglive-in na ako and that is a big no-no. Sa akin pinakamahigpit si Nanay at Tatay at tiyak na hihilain nila ako pabalik ng Zambales pag nagkataon. I can't go to that situation yet. Not now.

And to cut the story short, I just told her that I'll do anything she wants basta manahimik lang siya at iyon nga ay ang pagpunta ko sa dinner kasama ang lahat ng mga kaibigan nilang mag-asawa.

Naramdaman niya yata na iiwas na naman ako dahil ilang beses na akong hindi sumipot sa paanyaya niya. Kapag kasi may possibility na magkita kami ni Gian ay hindi talaga ako pumupunta.