one

T R E A C H E R O U S

T R E A C H E R O U S裏 切 り を す る

"What the fuck?"

You watch as a video of your boyfriend face fucking an unknown woman plays on his laptop.

Sounds of his grunts and her gags fill the room

Somehow you went from borrowing Rin's laptop for research on a report for your job, to ending up finding videos upon videos of your boyfriend doing explicit things to women who weren't you.

You sat frozen in his office chair unable to process everything you were seeing.

The sound of your boyfriends car pulling into the drive way snaps you out of it as you hurry up and close out of the computer putting it back in the drawer.

"I cant believe him" you say as you enter into the bathroom.

You weren't the petty type but you didn't care. You had to get back at him somehow before ending your relationship completely.

How dare he lie to you saying he's off to practice when really he's off to fuck random prostitutes. Then has the audacity to come home and fuck you right after.

You were disgusted

"Babe i'm home!"

The sound of his voice made you cringe.

Rin entered the bathroom where you were currently washing your hands. "Hey, my parents called saying they want us over for dinner tomorrow night. Apparently Sae is back in town.

The mention of Sae peaked your interest. You knew Sae had a thing for you. The way you always catch him staring at you almost as if he was undressing you with his eyes. He was always out of the country for his football career in Spain, so he would always visit Japan every chance he got.

"Oh of course!" As much as you didn't want to look at him, you had to put on a little act if you wanted your revenge plan to work.

•°. *࿐

A few hours go by and Rin was "off to practice" for the night. You decided to call your bestfriend Mako to let her know of the little plan you had in place to get back at Rin.

"HE DID WHAT??" Mako screamed over the phone as you informed her about your situation.

"I couldn't believe it myself, he had a whole album filled with those disgusting videos. We've been together for 3 years Mako." you said distraughtly "Was I not enough?"

"First off, your the hottest girl I know. Second, Rin ain't shit and me personally if I had a hot ass girlfriend I wouldn't even be able to look at any other girl. I would be like a moth to a flame."

You laughed. Mako was always there to cheer you up when things went wrong. That's why the two of you have been the best of friends since you can't even remember.

"I plan on seducing Sae"

"Sae? Real Madrid Sae? Mako said in disbelief

"Yea, Rin told me that he's back in town so-"

"YES GIRL DO IT! As fine as he is, I always thought the two of you would be a cuter couple than you and that... thing." Mako said laughing on the other line. "Plus didn't you say he was interested in you?

"Well I think, especially the amount of times I caught him staring."

The two of you conversed for what felt like hours. Eventually you were too tired to stay on the phone so you decided to call it a night and head to bed.

It was currently 12 in the morning and Rin still wasn't home.

"Practice my ass" You said as you drifted off to sleep.

© s4eb4e