two

T R E A C H E R O U S

You woke up the next afternoon around 1 o'clock to see Rin sound asleep in the bed next to you

You woke up the next afternoon around 1 o'clock to see Rin sound asleep in the bed next to you. You decided to hop in the shower and do your usual morning routine before you head out to Mako's place. The two of you planned on watching the newest episode of your favorite show before you go with Rin to his parents house.

Rin's parents lived about 2 hours from tokyo so you all decided that the both of you would stay for the weekend. This gave you plenty of time to go through with the plan

You headed downstairs to make you some breakfast when you heard Rin coming down behind you.

"Good afternoon babe" Rin said with a tired voice kissing you on the cheek

You internally cringed "Good afternoon"

"Where are you headed off to?" Rin said jumping up to sit on the counter

"Just to Mako's place, we planned on watching (favorite show). The newest episode came out today. So I was wondering if you would pick me up from there so we can head to your parents place." You said taking a bite out of your avocado toast.

"Yeah that sounds good. I was gonna head out to the gym in a few minutes."

"Alright."

Rin grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and headed back upstairs to get ready for the "gym".

•°. *࿐

You made it to Mako's house. The two of you were cooking up so ramen, cus who watches something without eating??

"So you still up for the plan later today?" Mako said as she added some green onion to her ramen

"Yeah, i'm honestly excited. I've been waiting all night for this."

Mako's phone kept going off but she just ignored it

"You not gonna answer?"

"Nah it's just my stupid brother, he keeps asking me to watch his dog this weekend." She said as she turned off her ringer and headed to the living room with her ramen in hand.

"Oh" You laughed as you followed behind her

"I call dibs on the beanbag" you said as you rushed to the purple beanbag sitting by the couch.