five

T R E A C H E R O U S

T R E A C H E R O U S裏 切 り を す る

"Sae?"

There at the bedroom door stood Sae dressed in a navy blue button down shirt that complemented his skin. He wore it with a pair of black slacks and sleek black dress shoes. He was holding a medium sized white box with a red bow on top.

"We're going out."

30 minutes earlier

"You have to come Sae! Oh and let one of your little girlfriends tag along with you. I know a cute thing like you has some." Shidou said grinning over the phone.

"Not happening. And plus I don't have a girlfr-

"Liar! I know you do. Please Sae, do it for me and Blue Lock."

Sae sighed

"Why though? For one thing, I never played for Blue Lock, and two, why am I needed at a reunion party? On top of that I wont be showing up if I have to run into Rin so just give up."

Shidou chuckled on the other line. "No need to worry my brother, I already made sure that little Itoshi isn't invited. Oh and also make sure to dress formally. The theme is blue 'cus you know blue lock, blue the fifth color of the rainbo-"

"Okay okay whatever got it."

Sae hung up the phone mentally cursing himself

Present time

"No. I'm not going especially if it's a Blue Lock reunion party." You said as you began to close the door, but before you could Sae stopped it with his foot.

"Listen, I know you're probably worried about running into Rin because I am too. But luckily I was informed that he isn't invited."

"And who 'informed' you on this info?" you said giving him a blank stare

'Shidou.."

You busted out laughing hearing the name. "As unreliable as he is, you really believed his ass?"

"Okay hear me out. I was very skeptical at first, I really was but sometimes Shidou can be quite reliable i'll give him that. Plus as much as he hates Rin, he probably found a way to get him to not be invited."

Maybe he's right... you thought to yourself

You sighed as you turned around to walk back into  the bedroom heading towards the closet. "Finee just give me about 25 minutes."

"No need to look into closet, I already got you something pretty to wear." Sae said leaning on the door frame still holding the white box

45minutes later...

"So where's the party anyway?" You were sat in Sae's car as he drove down the highway.